The new SP-Studio comes with a poweful feature that has not been a part of the old version. It’s worth exploring, because I know you will love it: The new LOCK button!
This button in the item menu lets you lock / unlock any item. While usually items in one category automatically replace each other a locked item is not replaced anymore. If you select something else from the same category it will be placed in addition to the first item. If they share the same space on the stage they will stack on top of each other. Here are some examples of the possibilities this new function offers:
- You can wear any shirt on top of any other shirt to create your own fashion. In the old SP-Studio this was only possible within the “freestyle collection” for three layers, but now it works for every item.
- You can combine different earrings or necklaces.
- You can select more than one foreground effect to create rainy weather with a snow storm on top.
- How about combining different hair-styles to add a pony tail to your braids?
- You can even build multiple characters in one picture by adding different bodies, eyes and mouths.
For me this is a dream come true because it offers so many new possibilities to be creative with the SP-Studio. 🙂