Updates to bring back all the old items (+ surprises)

• The old SP-Studios aren't easy to find. A recommendation for plug-ins would also be useful.

It's not for the contest. I already submitted my entry. - Uploading the file would be a solution, if it's not to much of an inconvenience.

Here is a link for all the old sp-studio versions that require Flash
    https://www.sp-studio.de/w/the-old-sp-studios/

And I got a chrome extension called Ruffle that enables Flash
    https://ruffle.rs/

• It's been a while since I did this... and it shows. :lol:

I just started working on the next update. It will be about the "everything else" objects which are still missing completely. But I already started editing the drawings months ago, so let's see how many I can finish until Sunday. I am currently reordering them, because the most common "hobby items" and items with not so simple drawings should come first. They might be most important for casual visitors. So I will now start with the laptop, phones, cameras and then the tools for painting, writing, cooking and gardening. The medical items are moved to the middle after the hobby items. The rest might stay similar to the order in the old SP-Studio.

• Update: more objects

73 items have been added to the “more objects” category!

How about two new mobile phones as a bonus? A retro phone and a modern one were added. And with this update nearly all old items from this category are back. Some seasonal items will be added later, because I could not handle more in one week. Of course I improved all drawings and added custom colors.

The retro phone replaces the old phone which looked like a calculator. I thought about keeping it, but it was so ugly,.. I will add a nice calculator at some point for those who used it as one. ;)

And I noticed a bug with the flashlight I cannot fix right now. The light has small lines in it. This comes from the way radients are rendered in the browser and it was no problem in Flash. Difficult to fix it without ruining the light effect...

Next Sunday's updates will be about toys and sports objects.

spstudio_update_2021-02-21-785x785.jpg

• Update: toys are back

56 items have been added to the “objects / toys & sports” category!

Most items from the old SP-Studio are back in improved form, inlcuding many sport items and videogame consoles. As a special bonus you get two completely new items: A pile of board games and a LEGO brick! These were wishes by my Patreon supporters.

With this update every category is filled with the most important items. I will stop doing the Sunday updates now and instead bring back the rest whenever I am finished. It’s been some busy weeks with a lot of pressure, but I am very happy with how the new SP-Studio turned out now that most items are back. And of course I hope you enjoy it as well.

spstudio_update_2021-02-28-785x785.jpg

• Update: Special shirts #2

Finally! 25 items have been added to the “special shirts” category.

This updates brings back more historical outfits, futuristic armor and fashion inspired by different cultures. You can recolor all of the new items and combine them with any other outfits.

Though I still have to take care of myself my plan is to release updates of this scale whenever I can handle it. Thank you for your patience and kind comments during the last couple of weeks!

spstudio_update_2021-04-18-785x785.jpg

• Update: Dresses complete!

36 dresses have been added.

With this update you get traditional fashion from around the world (Japan, Korea, Ethiopia, Switzerland, Hawaii…), red carpet fashion, school uniforms and dresses inspired by famous movies, videogames or tv shows (Star Wars, Titanic, La La Land, Sha-Ra, Game of Thrones, Super Mario, Disney princesses,…).

This category is complete now. So all the dresses from the old SP-Studio are back – but in improved form and now you can recolor them. Some of them also support switching off the shading to make them look different. Give it a try. :)

spstudio_update_2021-05-18-785x785.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!