Returned from the past

• Hello and happy 2021.
    My real name is Dana, and I'm a returning member.
    Back in the day I used to be known as "bellaXraven" on the old forum, but my old login got lost in time. Not to mention I made that username when I was a teenager.
    A lot's changed since then...life got in the way, between getting engaged, moving out of my childhood home, and getting my life together.
    The only thing that hasn't changed is that I'm still a bassist/vocalist in a punk rock band.:)
    It feels good to be back, and the forum looks amazing.
    Looking forward to chatting with you all.

• What a nice surprise, welcome back, Dana! :)

We have been following each other on Instagram, so it feels like I am at least a little bit up to date. But it would be great to chat more in the forum as well. Everybody is welcome to revive old topics or to start new ones.

By the way: I am very sorry for the missing accounts. No posts are missing (that#s the good news), but it looks like some of the old accounts which were not very active in the new forum got changed into guest accounts atomatically. I have been using this forum software for my German South Park forum since 2002 and nothing like this ever happened over there. :( Unfortunately it looks like there is no way to convert the guest back to a regular user account.

• Hi Dana!

I'm quite new here, so we don't know eath other yet. But I remember that until quite recently your name used to be among the most active members. So maybe the forum could become a bit less peaceful now.

• What a nice surprise, welcome back, Dana! :)

We have been following each other on Instagram, so it feels like I am at least a little bit up to date. But it would be great to chat more in the forum as well. Everybody is welcome to revive old topics or to start new ones.

By the way: I am very sorry for the missing accounts. No posts are missing (that#s the good news), but it looks like some of the old accounts which were not very active in the new forum got changed into guest accounts atomatically. I have been using this forum software for my German South Park forum since 2002 and nothing like this ever happened over there. :( Unfortunately it looks like there is no way to convert the guest back to a regular user account.

It's all alright, I don't mind at all:)<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!