Update: SP-Studio Christmas Special 2019

• It would be more logical and I had it in the glasses category first. But glasses are under the hair (so bangs can be on top of them) and this looked strange here, so I put it in the "hat" category. Which was an error... mMy bad. I totally forgot there are glasses and masks with different layers already which go above the hair. I will change it within the next days.

Today's update:

fbg_version5.43_18-785x785.jpg

Day 18: This Ouija board allows your SP-Studio characters to communicate with the spiritual world.

• Nice!

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• Aw, It's adorable!

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• Don't trust it, I bet it's haunted! Can't be a coincidence we had no doll for all these years and suddenly one appears one day after the paranormal ritual.

• I should add a disclaimer as a warning. :)

Today's update is rather harmless compared to it.

fbg_version5.43_20-785x785.jpg

Day 20: If you want to create orcs or similar creatures you now have a fitting mouth for them.

• As I wrote before I actually stopped drawing original South Park parts. At least I try to avoid them as best as I can, except of contest winners. They are very problematic when it comes to copyright issues and most people don't use the "special" parts a lot (like Buddha Box or the testicles).

By the way... Your wishes usually are very specific. If you'd think of something more people could use you had a better chance to see them drawn. But you know this already. ;)

• fbg_version5.43_24-785x785.jpg

Day 24: I forgot to post it to the forum yesterday, but the final update was this arcade background.

I hope you liked the 24 surprises and there was something for every taste. I wish you great holidays and a happy new year! :)

• Merry Christmas Janina!

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!