MUSIC

• Inspired by ADePALMA's post i just watched MUSE's HAARP concert in the wembly stadium which my dad has on dvd. Just an awesome concert, really.

• I've always liked Deftones, they were one of the first bands I ever saw live (on the Adrenaline tour) and one of only two or three notable bands from the "nu metal" scene to have made consistently good, interesting music throughout their career. It's a real shame about Chi, but it all stems from the car accident he had about five years ago, and he's been pretty much comatose since then, so it's probably for the best. That wasn't really much of a way to go on living. :(

• Quote from Caribou

I've always liked Deftones, they were one of the first bands I ever saw live (on the Adrenaline tour) and one of only two or three notable bands from the "nu metal" scene to have made consistently good, interesting music throughout their career. It's a real shame about Chi, but it all stems from the car accident he had about five years ago, and he's been pretty much comatose since then, so it's probably for the best. That wasn't really much of a way to go on living. :(

Yeah, when I found out about Chi, I was sad, but somewhat relieved since he was pretty much in a vegetative state for all of these years.
    I just feel bad for his family...especially his sister who survived the car accident... :(
    Well, my band is thinking of covering "Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)" in the future so we'll see how it comes out. :)

• I personally really like a rapper who I'm not sure a lot people know about on YouTube if you look up watsky he is a rapper and a poet and he's totally different he has some really fun to deep songs that I listen to every single day (Listening to him while I type this LOL) I hope you give him a try he does stuff I love check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/gwatsky

Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
    -Someone who knows the truth

• Quote from Josh 19th

I personally really like a rapper who I'm not sure a lot people know about on YouTube if you look up watsky he is a rapper and a poet and he's totally different he has some really fun to deep songs that I listen to every single day (Listening to him while I type this LOL) I hope you give him a try he does stuff I love check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/gwatsky

Kinda reminds the way they rap in epic rap battle's of history.

I started to listen to ska some days ago
    I love madness :D and the song ALCHOL IS FREE from eurovison 2013 greece. I aslo started listen to dick dale.

Madness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-uyWAe0NhQ
    Greece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNR5gYIfQ8
    Dick Dale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRH_70_Foow

• Jareen what songs did u listen 2 just curious

Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris

• Quote from Jareen2

Kinda reminds the way they rap in epic rap battle's of history.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Watsky Actually was guest starring in one of ERB episodes....

Yep, he was playing Shakespeare and the fourth Doctor. Auntie Wikipedia confirms.

• Yeah he was that was where I found him an I've been hooked since, Also Jareen if you liked Sloppy Seconds check out

Tiny glowing screens part 1
    Wounded Healer
    Cardboard Castles

Let me know what you think :awesome:

• I've been listening to three songs a lot recently-
    Kim Cesarion - Undressed (i know he's a bit of a douchebag, but oh well)
    Avicii - Wake Me Up (Ft. Aloe Blacc)
    ASTR - Operate
    Have a listen and tell me what you think! :D

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Christ, this year's been pretty good in terms of music.

New Bowie
    New Daft Punk
    New MGMT
    New Frank Turner
    New KT Tunstall
    New Tom Milsom
    Neutral Milk Hotel reunion tour

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, but god damn.

Also this is my song of the year, I've listened to it nearly every day since it came out:
    Tom Milsom - Pipes

• new MGMT? didn't know so far, i'll check it out :)
    (God, I LOVE Spotify!)

I do listen a lot lostprophets and zebrahead recently. And I cant believe how many absolute awesome german bands I found this Year.

oh, and to continue your list: NEW Black Sabbath =)

• Quote from Jabels

Christ, this year's been pretty good in terms of music.

New Daft Punk

I like the Random Access Memories a lot, but lots of people are disappointed with it. I think it might be because all the songs aren't really chart toppers. That was what Get Lucky was mostly for.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!