SP-Studio Live streams

• Would you join a horror movie related Halloween livestream? 2

1. Yes - Friday around 18:00 UTC (19:00 CET) would be fine for me (0) 0%
    2. Yes - Saturday around 13:00 UTC (14:00 CET) would be fine for me (2) 100%
    3. No, I'm not interested in this / don't have time (0) 0%

Yesterday was great, thank you for your company! :) And now I have something special to announce...

Would you be interested in a Halloween livestream about horror movies from around the world?

Since Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am a huge fan and collector of modern horror movies I would like to try something special next weekend. Not SP-Studio related for a change. I am putting together a list of horror movie recommendations to talk about. Since you can find lists like this everywhere I want to focus on non US productions to make it more interesting and include titles you might not know about yet. From extreme thrills to fun horror musicals a wide range of subgenres will be on my list. And of course I'll talk with the chat about their opinions. I'll also try to create nice Halloween atmosphere while streaming. :) Since a lot of us have to cancel their plans because of Covid-19 this might help to get in Halloween mood and maybe you even decide on some movies to watch directly after my strange horror movie recommendations.

With my usual SP-Studio livestreams there is not much preparation needed because I'd work on these items anyway. With the Halloween livestream it's a different thing. But I'd love to try this, I just need to know ahead if there is anybody interested in joining me for this. So... please vote in this poll! You can vote for both dates if both are fine for you. And maybe you can write a quick comment if you want to join.

I'll take a break from the SP-Studio next weekend, but of course the regular SP-Studio livestreams will return the week after this.

• A poll on my (German) Twitter account led to 4 people so far who want to join on Friay and none on Saturday, so I might just make a little German livestream out of this and post the list of movies afterwards to the forum in English.

• Back to the regular SP-Studio livestreams!

https://www.twitch.tv/zwergimbikini
    Saturday, 7.11.2020 at 18:00 UTC (19:00 CET)

Since I cannot show the desktop version of the new SP-Studio yet this will be another evening of improving old drawings and chatting.

The Halloween Livestream was a lot of fun and I think I want to continue talking about movies in German. But I will only do this about once a mounth. It might be a bit irritating for my English speaking followers that I switch the language of my Twitch streams, but you will always know: SP-Studio related stuff is in English. :)

In case you want to check out the horror movies from different countries I suggested during my Halloween livestream:

https://letterboxd.com/zwergim…-horror-aus-aller/detail/

(I limited it to the last 20 years)

• Save the date:

https://www.twitch.tv/zwergimbikini
    Saturday, 21.11.2020 at 18:00 UTC (19:00 CET)

I promised you a second "big reveal livestream" for the new SP-Studio before launch and this will be it. The desktop version will not be 100% finished until then, but it's in a state that we can show it. And there are some new features I haven't even announced yet.

This stream won't be too long, maybe just one hour. I hope to see you! :)

• This was fun, thanks to everybody whojoined the chat!

If you missed the livestream you can still watch the video for 2 weeks. Twitch automatically deletes older videos.

I will also write a blog post about the new announcements. :)

• Happy holidays! While I won't work on the SP-Studio anymore this year I will do a Twitch livestream tomorrow (Saturday) evening. It will be another chilled movie talk in German, so in case you are interested I'd be happy to meet you in the chat. :) Nobody should be lonely on Christmas, so let's chat a bit. I made this silly preview pic for the announcement:

• It has been a while, but I think about doing a livestream this Friday around 19:30 UTC. Would anybody be interested in watching?

My plan is to draw one or two new items for the next "special shirts" update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!