Contest 08/2019: THEATRE

• contest_2019-08.png

One of your wished topics for the SP-Studio contests was this one: THATRE! Make your picture look like a stage performance! It could be inspired by classic Greek or Chinese theatre... you could show scenes or characters from plays by acclaimed writers... jobs related to the theatre... or how about a cheerful broadway musical? Even your personal school play experiences can find a place here. It's a rather free topic, so let's see what you make of it!

The rules are as always:

1. CREATE a SP-Studio picture about the topic of the month
    2. UPLOAD your unedited picture until the 20th
    3. VOTING will start on the 21st on the contest page
    4. THE WINNERS will be announced at the start of next month

Rules for pictures:

Your picture must be at least 300×300 px big (not the small size). You are only allowed to use the SP-Studio, so don’t edit with additional software. No cutting, background rotating or color changes. Of course it must be your own creation. And it must fit the topic of the month. Add a fitting title to show how it is related to the topic.

• Yes I made the Hamilton pic. I first was gonna make a picture of the Phantom behind his organ with Christine to the side, but then I red Janina her post asking for no more Phantoms. So I decided to make a musical poster (And was not gonna recreate my old Wicked poster See picture here one.). For the text. It is just some info I found on Wikipedia:

Hamilton: An American Musical is a sung-and-rapped through musical about the life of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, with music, lyrics and book by Lin-Manuel Miranda, inspired by the 2004 biography Alexander Hamilton by historian Ron Chernow. Incorporating hip hop, R&B, pop, soul, traditional-style show tunes, and color-conscious casting of non-white actors as the Founding Fathers and other historical figures, the musical achieved both critical acclaim and box office success.

I was kinda suprised that Eggyslav didn't do Phantom of the opera as well. Since I thought it would fit his love for the classical/historical music stuff (Since it is about a old french opera). And for the Deadpool one. It is a far stretch why it is allowed but there are two very well done fanmade musicals about deadpool.

Deadpool The Musical - Beauty and the Beast "Gaston" Parody
    Deadpool The Musical 2 - Ultimate Disney Parody!

So that is perhaps why it was allowed.

• I wanted to delete the Deadpool picture at first, but the "4th wall" is a concept which originated in theater. So I thought it's fitting for the topic if the picture is about 4th wall breaking, even if the character is from a movie.

• Congratulations to the winners!

Contest 08/2019: THEATRE

Hamilton
    1) Jareen2
    Hamilton

(10 points)

Hamlet McCormick
    2) lenny white
    Hamlet McCormick

(8 points)

The Wizard of Oz
    3) celine cantu
    The Wizard of Oz

(7 points)

Hanya
    4) Eggyslav
    Hanya

(6 points)

Deadpool is BREAKING THE FORTH WALL
    5) Ross Black
    Breaking the 4th wall

(5 points)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!