Janina vs pencil

• Let's test this new subforum :).
    Those are some of my pencil drawings.

Mix between South Park and Full Metal Jacket:

Portraits:

Diablo:

Animals:

South Park:

• Thanks :). I always loved pencils, because you can do so much with this simple tool. But I wish I'd be more patient, because I admire artsits who draw photorealistic pictures and sit in front of them for weeks.

Yes, you can see my name (and nickname) on some of them. And they are not that good I would steal them ;).

Here are some pictures drawn with colored pencils. Or do you call them crayons in English? I always wondered if there a difference...

A visitor:

Fan Art: Cartoon Heroes of my childhood

Fan Art: Animal Crossing

A picture for the 1st birthday of a little boy:

Hula girl (a made up character, edited with Photoshop)

Me with some video games:

Me and my husband playing Diablo 2:

Something more abstract:

Some made up faces:

• Quote from Janina

Here are some pictures drawn with colored pencils. Or do you call them crayons in English? I always wondered if there a difference...

We have both in english, but we call pencils that you color with colord pencils

• Quote from Janina

They're called either "coloured pencils" or "pencil crayons" in British English, I'm not sure if Americans use "pencil crayon" or not. Usually if an English speaker just says "crayon" then they mean these things:

I think the confusion comes from crayon being the French word for pencil.

Quote from Janina

Absolutely LOVE this one. =)

I would love to draw more interesting stuff, but most of the time I am lazy and just draw fan art. This is the newest picture, inspired by the LOST episode "S.O.S." Ben is my favorite character and the best TV villain ever!
    It's india ink.

• Wow. I can't put into words how amazing that is. Wow. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”- Ashley Smith

• Janina, this is excellent in every way.
    I could NEVER draw like that! It's amazing.
    I especially the most recent picture you posted in this thread....
    I really love the way you captured the texture, the facial expression and the shadows.

10/10! :clap:

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Rawr.gif
    2j42dxi.png