The what-would-you-prefer-game

• Russia in winter, you could freeze to death sooner than you'd drown!

Performing in front of only one person in the audience and get famous, OR go through the whole day not knowing you weren't wearing anything on your lower half?

• Oh boy, that's a tough one, But I guess being pantless whole day isn't that bad, when you don't go out much, like me.

Which God of Chaos would you worship:

Khorne: God of War and Bloodshed

Tzeentch: Lord of Change, Fate and Magic

Nurgle: Lord of Death, Stagnation and Decay

or Slaanesh: Prince of Pleasure, Pain and Excess.

• If I'd know the military would not hunt me down I'd choose flying, because it would be super useful for me. I cannot travel far because of my motion sickness and I don't own a car. But... I am afraid in reality a flying human might be hunted and locked away by scientists / the military. So I'd go for super strength to make up for the fact that I am lazy with my training. :D

I guess shape shifting does not involve flying animals because then I could just cheat by choosing this? ;)

Question: Would you rather consume only old media (movies, books, music and games which already exist) - or only new media that's released from now on?

• If I'd know the military would not hunt me down I'd choose flying, because it would be super useful for me. I cannot travel far because of my motion sickness and I don't own a car. But... I am afraid in reality a flying human might be hunted and locked away by scientists / the military. So I'd go for super strength to make up for the fact that I am lazy with my training. :D

I guess shape shifting does not involve flying animals because then I could just cheat by choosing this? ;)

Question: Would you rather consume only old media (movies, books, music and games which already exist) - or only new media that's released from now on?

But if you shapeshift they don't know it is you.

I would say old stuff. Sure I don't get to enjoy new stuff. But I can still have a lot to choose off from the old ones that is already created. While new one is either hit or miss.

Team Iron Man or Team Captain America

• This is really complicated... but I love the Greek Art, mytology and Philosophy, so I'd pick them. Rome might have improved certain things, but they pushed too ard in the end. I also think Rome copied a lot from Greece?

Let's talk about tabletop games. Would you prefer an evening with a couple of easy going classics (checkers, Yahtzee, regular card games, maybe Monopoly) or an evening with one huuuge expert boardgame of modern times that's kinda complicated? The rules would be explained to you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!