Single SP-Studio Updates (August 2015)

• http://www.sp-studio.de

Today I included some new objects:

• Wooden staff (contest wish by Caribou)
    • Hockey stick
    • Hockey puck
    • Basket
    • Bandoliers

Sorry, I really need to find a better rhythm for updates again. Right now I have big problems doing them beside my work, but I guess it is just because of my really bad organisation ;). I have to thank you for your patience.
    The next update (next week) will be all about clothes and Joker's contest wish will be in it.

• Ah, Wooden staff, so many possibilities for new Southparkia characters.... Thanks Janina! :awesome:

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• yes thank you your ladyship... :)
    my gandalf and martian manhunter will look decent now!

Would you kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a bitch?

• Quote from Janina

(...) Are single topics better, even if the updates come on a weekly base? (...)

:thumbup: Yes if the title of the post is changed to show the date of the new updates.

• I can do this :)

By the way... the next update will be online next tuesday or wednesday (I won't have time before this). It's all about hats! So you can use the weekend to have a look at the wishvoting gallery and rate the hats there - or suggest new ones.

• Quote from Janina

It's all about hats! So you can use the weekend to have a look at the wishvoting gallery and rate the hats there - or suggets new ones.

The 'hats' and the 'hair highlights' are probably the two most useful items. (could we have a 'hair highlights' update soon?)

• Yes... I was planning to do this for a long time. The problem is, it is very complicated to include new highlights compared to most other items (like the hats ;)), so it's no real fun for me. But I should do it soon, I will remember it :).

• UPDATE!

http://www.sp-studio.de

• Bowler
    • Tophead
    • Shower / surgeon cap
    • New Era cap
    • Women's hat from the 20s
    • Black hat with veil
    • Golden hair decoration

(describing hats can be really difficult... I don't even know the German names for some of this stuff :lol: )

• Yay, thanks Janina, Dr. von Charlatain loves his new top-hat of many colours.... :D

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!