Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? Let's create some creative SP-Studio artworks inspired by Oscar nominated movies! Pick any movie you like, the year and category of the nominations do not matter. But pictures about movies which were never nominated for an Oscars will be disqualified. You can use the lists on Wikipedia to check if a movie counts. Here are those for the Best Picture and Best Animated Picture categories.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until March 20.
- The pictures will all show up on March 21 for a vote. You can like as many pictures as you want.
- On April 1 the winners will be announced.
- Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. The normal size is okay as well, but don't upload them too small.
- You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (there is a button on the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until March 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1). I might allow pictures which are a little bit late, but don't count on it.
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming or rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
- If you don't want to tell me your email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
- If you have problems with the contact form on the website you can send the picture by email or forum / Facebook message.
- Add a short English description so we know what's shown in your picture. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts you can lik the pictures until March 31.
I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic.