Last Film You Watched?

• Yesterday: Source Code
    It was pretty good. Sometimes a bit too much, though I love mindfuck movies about alternate realitys and stuff like this. But they managed to the bring it to a good ending. It's worth watching.

• Just watched Boogie Nights with my housemates. Great film, seen it before a few times... but this time was particularly amusing because we had the wrong picture ratio settings, and didn't even notice until the infamous reveal at the very end of the film happened completely offscreen. :lol:

• It would be nice to know what you think about the movies you watched :).

Chronicle ist shown at a movie festival and I think about watching it there... is it worth it? I liked the trailer.
    No spoilers please ;). If I don't watch it on the big screen I will buy it on DVD.

• Quote from Janina

Chronicle ist shown at a movie festival and I think about watching it there... is it worth it? I liked the trailer.
    No spoilers please ;). If I don't watch it on the big screen I will buy it on DVD.

Well, I thought it was great. But when I went online to see what other people thought of it, all I saw was hate. But I beg to differ. It had a very good character development and, unlike most movies, I truly did not know what would happen next. I'd definately recommend it. :clap:

• Quote from ViralMonster

Chronicle is awesome, the best FF film since Cloverfield

Definately! =)

• Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is by far my favourite film of 2014, so far, it's an absolute masterpiece. Far better than the first (the 2011 film) which was also brilliant, however this one knocks it right out if the park. 9.5/10.

• David Fincher did it again with Gone Girl. I thought it was an excellent film.

• Quote from bellaXraven

Last night I watched Kung Pow: Enter The Fist.

....No comment.

A friend of mine went on and on at me to watch that, saying it was the one of the funniest films ever. I eventually watched it, and it... uh.... wasn't.

Black Dynamite, on the other hand, which is a similar sort of premise, is all kinds of awesome.

• Quote from Caribou

A friend of mine went on and on at me to watch that, saying it was the one of the funniest films ever. I eventually watched it, and it... uh.... wasn't.

Black Dynamite, on the other hand, which is a similar sort of premise, is all kinds of awesome.

Yeah, I fell asleep 40 minutes in.
    I smiled maybe once or twice...then I passed out!

I've heard pretty good things about Black Dynamite. I may check it out!

• Annabelle, a rather forgettable horror film as I just saw it last night and I literally can't think of anything to say about any scenes....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!