Room 101

• My Douchebag Ancient Technologies professor. Imagine that: Week passed after Fall Exams session, and he still didn't gave us marks. >(
    What is more, he gave me an essay on a very complex subject, and he refused any help. All in all, he's a real a**hole, I loathe him so much, UGH! :angry:

• things I hate??? ok lets start and hope janina has enought space ;)

my IT/technology/workshop Teacher: do you know scrubs? - hes like dr. Celso, hes devil in person...

my best friends ;) : If u have friends like them you dont need enemys :evil:

spiders

as I said earlier: Rap musik... (exepted Linkin Park ;) ) especialy the german kind of :puke:

most facts wich belong to winter

everything you already listed :o

• The things that REALLY PISS ME OFF:

JUSTIN BIEBER.
    Rick Santorum (one of the Republican presidential candidates in the USA.)
    The song "Friday" by Rebecca Black.
    The song "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani.
    The song "Freebird and "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Synyrd (They are so overated and overplayed!!!!)
    Pretty much ever rapper on earth (obviously except for old Linkin Park, Hollywood Undead, Eminem and Biggie Smalls)
    Animal Cruelty!!!!!!
    Hypocrites.
    Crying babies in public places!
    People who say "that's so gay."
    Homophobes.
    Cigarettes.
    Extremely bossy people!
    Deathcore/grindcore music. (The pig squealing and the idiot drummer banging on the drums as fast has he can)
    People who shove their beliefs down your throat and will not stop until you agree with what he/she is saying!
    ARGUING WITH ME OVER EVERY LITTLE THING.....
    Instigating a fight between someone, and expecting me to clean up his/her mess.
    Someone bitching about the same thing over, and over, and over, and over again!
    Being "the third wheel." (I'm with friend and his/her boyfriend/girlfriend and they're making out in front of me and I have no one to talk to)

I think that's about it...if I think of more, I'll post more later lol. xD

• Quote from bellaXraven

The things that REALLY PISS ME OFF:

JUSTIN BIEBER.
    Rick Santorum (one of the Republican presidential candidates in the USA.)

A dumb, mollycoddled little boy with an OK singing voice who makes bland pop music to please prepubescent girls, is ranked HIGHER than one of the most vile, bigoted and intolerant people on Earth (and one in a position of genuine power at that)?

Only one of these people deserves your hatred. The other can be glossed over easily enough. ;)

• I agree with Caribou. I just ignore people like Justin Bieber, but they did nothing to deserve my hatred. It's easy to avoid them and they don't harm anybody. But maybe that's just because I never listen to the radio ;). I wouldn't recognize a single song of him.

When it comes to media I hate casting shows. Most of them are so dumb and inhuman, because they only want to make fun of the candidates. "German Idol" (it's called "Deutschland sucht den Superstar" here) is worst, especially because of its host.

Other things I hate: Cheese and alcohol (I never drink). Driving (motion sickness). And the usual stuff (prejudices / animal cruelty / unfairness / ignorance / extremists).

• Usually I can use the subway, but longer distances are difficult. To visit my familiy I have to drive 1/2 hour per train... that's no long distcance, but I need one or two breaks to handle it. It's very annoying, because I am stuck here and cannot visit friends who live on the other side of the country. I don't get sick with my stomach, but really dizzy and that leads to cardiovascular problems. It's even worse with cars and busses. The last time I was on a bus I had a blackout... so I go everywhere by train now, because that's at least a bit better.

• I never tried. The good thing with trains is they stop every 5 or 10 minutes (the ones I use most of the time). But when you are on a plane there is no way to get off early when you start feeling bad. I am not afraid of a plane crash, but being stuck there scares me as hell ;).

• Janina: me too I hate Chesse. not in lunch or so: Just as pure thing... :evil:

and here comes something I already found a haters-club with over 50 people :

brussels sprouds :puke:

• same thing for me to our maths theacher: hes a silly sadistic guy,about 276 years old and a pure asshole everyone at our school hates him...

but i have a B in mathstest

• list of things that piss me off:

lynx/axe body-spray
    people who think im american
    crying children
    rappers
    cats
    fussy eaters
    vegans
    wasps
    macs
    páte
    spag bowl
    Xbox
    ****'s top model
    foreign languages
    disney channel
    twilight
    the dickish teachers in my school
    the dickish pupils in my school
    camping
    football
    and finally...
    nick clegg.

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

list of things that piss me off:
    rappers

What? Why? There's some really, really good ones if you dig through the genre enough.

You don't hate Andre 3000, do you?

A vote against Andre 3000 is a vote for killing puppies.

Think of the puppies!

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

list of things that piss me off:
    rappers
    football

"Wu Tang, Wu Tang, Wu Tang!", and as for the second thing, American Football?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!