The Wish Corruptor

• Granted! But someone missunderstood your wish. You woke up on a cocaine plantation and got killed by columbian drug-dealers.

I wish I were a child again.

• The Genie merely waves his hand and says "WISH GRANTED FOOLISH MORTAL" then disappears.
    Quickly you discover that Permanent X-Ray vision is a horrible way to go through life as you are surrounded by chattering skeletons that you don't even recognize. Terrified, you recoil as the skeletons try to calm you down and days later, strapped to a table and frothing at the mouth, you can only watch in mute horror as unknown skeletons start to perform a strange medical examination on you with alien tools in an alien world.

I wish it wasn't so damned hot!

• Granted, the highspeed flight gives you friction burns all over your body and you also get frostbite

I wish to the 2nd TMNT movie to have a villain other than Shredder!

• granted, how ever the genie doesn't understand English (it is Arabian after all...)

I wish a sequel to Elf.

• Granted. Straight-to-DVD sequel starring Adam Sandler as Buddy's son!

I wish for this wish not to be corrupted...

• WISH GRANTED The Genie smiles and vanishes back to its own dimension and you get nothing, nada, squat, diddly
    I wish for an All you can eat breakfast buffet.

• Quote from James Just

WISH GRANTED The Genie smiles and vanishes back to its own dimension and you get nothing, nada, squat, diddly
    I wish for an All you can eat breakfast buffet.

grantend but you end up as mr creosote from monty python.

I wish to see Jimi Hendrix live

• Granted, They exhumed Jimi's half-rotten corpse, gave it a guitar and placed by the microphone, just so you can see him erm.... live?

I wish there was no such thing like religion, at least people would have one less thing to kill themselves about (Yes I'm talking about Charlie Hebdo.... :( )

• Granted, unfortunately you are out of a job as there are less religious artefacts to find...

I wish for a stress-free exam period.

• Granted. An Idiot Abroad: USA, With a Brand New Cast!

I wish SP Studio was the most popular website in the world...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!