Contest 02/2024: INTERNET MEMES

• Official Post

contest_2024-02_png.png

Pick a (picture!) meme and try to recreate it with the SP-Studio! If you are not sure what a meme is, you can check Wikipedia. For this contest we are looking for meme images – so a funny video clip or web series would not count. If a video clip was also used for a popular static image meme it counts.

Examples: Grumpy cat, Bad luck Brian, Pepe the frog, Momo, This is fine, Distracted Boyfriend, rage comics, Lolcat, expanding brain, Drake, Futurama Fry… You can find more inspiration here.

Please remember: You are only allowed to use the SP-Studio, so do not edit with additional software (no cutting, drawing or filters). Don’t resize your picture. Of course it must be your own creation.

Rules for uploads: When you upload your picture, please add a TITLE (the meme you refer to) and your NAME! Use the same name for all your uploads. Names like anonymous, idk or me are not allowed. Too many use them.

Jury members are not allowed to talk about which picture is their's until the voting phase is over.

Upload your picture here: https://pollunit.com/en/polls/sp-studio-contest-2024-02

The rules are as always:

1. CREATE a SP-Studio picture about the topic of the month
    2. UPLOAD your unedited picture until the 20th
    3. VOTING will start on the 21st (jury votes count x2,5)
    4. THE WINNERS will be announced at the start of next month

...and don't forget to VOTE for future contest topics! :)

• Official Post

The vote has started!
    And I am really surprised how many great and funny pictures we have this time. <3

As always here are the stats:

This time there are 76 pictures in this contest.

From 111 uploads 35 were disqualified:

8 were no SP-Studio pictures

14 were double entries by the same person

13 were disqualified for different reasons - mostly for not matching the topic

9 pictures were labeled as [DOES THIS COUNT?] because I do not recognize the meme, but want to give a chance to clear things up in the comments.

• Official Post

Congratulations to the winners!

contest_2024-02-winners-785x785.jpg

Uxas reached the 4th and 3rd place in the last contests, and now the top spot! But there were many really good pictures this time, so all of you can be proud. I notice big improvements by many of the new faces who discovered the SP-Studio last year, and this makes the contests more exciting.

➤ View the full ranking for this contest HERE (I added general statistics)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!