A new SP-Studio picture contest has started! It would be wonderful to see as many or even more creative pictures as last time. The topic is VIDEOGAME HEROES. From Mario to Sonic and from Duke Nukem to Lara Croft. No antagonists please. Good luck!
HOW TO JOIN:
- Submit your picture on the new CONTESTS page until August 20. No registration required!
- The pictures will all show up on August 21 on the SP-Studio Facebook page and in a forum poll.
- On August 1st the winners will be announced here, in the blog and on Facebook.
- Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks.
- You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until August 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. Rotating is not allowed anymore.
- If you don't want to tell me you email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
- If you have problems with the contatc form on the website you can send the picture by email or message.
- Add a fitting English title or description. You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts Facebook users can rate the pictures (by liking them) until August 31. If you don't want to use Facbook you can vote in a forum poll. Both results will be comcined in the end.
I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic.