pets

• So... Do you have pets?

I had a cat. :( sadly she died last week.
    My sister got two tortoises for her birthday yesterday. I should find a name for one of them. Any Ideas?

• @Till sheldon

i don't have any pets, but my sister has a pet fish called pisha..

• @ Till: Your sister should have four turtles: Leo, Raph, Mike and Don.... :lol:

Anyway, I myself have a dog. An adorable Lhasa Apso (Tibetan race of small sheepdogs) by the name Zuzia (Polish for Suzie). And my sister have a cat called Lazlo. But in past we had many pets: Guinea Pigs Turtles, another Dog (R.I.P. Sara), domesticated rats, and even a Gecko lizard....

• Sorry to hear about your cat, Till :(.
    I had a cat myself and it was a big loss when she died. Even though I did not live at home anymore at that time. Pets can become real family members.

I grew up with many pets. We had a big garden with a pond full of goldfishes and two turtles. As a kid I had a bunny... yes, just one... today I know this is cruel, but back then we didn't know you have to keep at least two of them :(. My grandparents who lived in the same house had dogs. I remember two German shepherds and a black crossbreed. I still love big dogs! And we had a cat.

Right now the only pets still living at my familiy's house are a new cat and Gretel, a very old tortoises. She must be 50 years old... at least. When you get yourself a pet like this this is a really huge possibility because you have to care for it your whole life. But we all love her, she's a really cutie.

When I moved out me and my boyfriend decided to have hamsters. So right now Snood and Knoet are living in two cages in our apartement:

[Blocked Image: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1190.snc4/154277_10150333230595483_585360482_15910032_2923200_n.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/private/fotos/2011-01-snoodknoet08.jpg]

In the beginning they were in the same cage... bad idea. They are sisters, but they started to fight and so we had to seperate them.

• yes, we know. and Fudge is a really cute name for a rabit.

@JP and (all others): I really like the name Sheldon, but my sister doesnt... so? other Ideas?

• Quote from Eggyslav

@ Till: Your sister should have four turtles: Leo, Raph, Mike and Don.... :lol:

Anyway, I myself have a dog. An adorable Lhasa Apso (Tibetan race of small sheepdogs) by the name Zuzia (Polish for Suzie). And my sister have a cat called Lazlo. But in past we had many pets: Guinea Pigs Turtles, another Dog (R.I.P. Sara), domesticated rats, and even a Gecko lizard....

:)

Theyre named Molly and Sheldon now :)

• Quote from Till

So... Do you have pets?

I had a cat. :( sadly she died last week.
    My sister got two tortoises for her birthday yesterday. I should find a name for one of them. Any Ideas?

ohh :(
    i think Donatello is the best name for a tortoise.. what do you think ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!