Robin:

Oracle:

Alfred:

The Joker:

Harley Quinn:

The Penguin:

Catwoman (this one kind of failed):

I will upload more later...

• by the fact that drawing in paint is fucking hard... this are great pics. :thumbup:
    what i hate about editing pics in paint, are the outlines you can see on your pictures... I hate them... :excited:

• I like them :). But the white outlines in Paint can be annoying (as Till already wrote). Maybe you should try Gimp? I am sure the pictures would look better if edited with another software.

• Quote from Janina

I like them :). But the white outlines in Paint can be annoying (as Till already wrote). Maybe you should try Gimp? I am sure the pictures would look better if edited with another software.

I agree, I use GIMP. It will take a while to know your way around it though.

Also it's FREE. So it's definitely worth a download.

• lol

please write more than a single word or smilie or nothing.
    why dont you tell Viralmonster what you like or dont like about his pictures, Thanks. ;)

Edited once, last by Till: have a look at the bordrules! ().

• These seem sort of rushed. Drawing of MS Paint can be hard, that's why you just need to be patient. I used to edit Micro Heros and I'd spend an hour or so just working on a hair highlight or a sleeve, and it deffinetly paid off. I can understand if you wanted to get some new pictures up and you just quickly through some stuff together, I'm a victim of that too ;) ...

• Viral, if the downlaod doesnt work try this here: http://www.sumopaint.com/start/ Its free and you can use it online, you dont need to download somthing. Its im my opinion verry good for what it is, way better than paint. :)

an example: the "outlines" areent there, I used the blur-tool

there are a lot of usefull tools; brush-tool, symetry-tool, blur-tool,...

and the best: you even can draw on different layers! :)
    its a verry usefull program my sister found last week. try it.