After our music contest about current musicians I want to go back to our youth. The glourious 90s! Home of Boybands and Eurodance, Nirvana and Britney Spears. Create a picture about 90s music. I guess most of them will show a certain artist, but you are allowed to be creative with the topic.
HOW TO JOIN:
- If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
- Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on March 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till March 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how the characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until March 31.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.