This month your task is to create a SP-Studio picture of a famous mascot. It can be a mascot for a company, a software, food or a sport event. Often cartoon characters are used in commercials, but characters played by actors count as well if they have become really important for a brand. You can choose local mascots if you provide a link to where they come from, but no made up ones.
EXTRA RULE: NO CARTOON/COMIC PUBLISHERS!
Mickey Mouse and Batman already had enough contests they can participate in.
Examples for possible topics: Mr.Clean, Michelin Man, Kellogg's Tony the Tiger, Tux (Linux penguin), Miss Chiquita Banana, Joe Camel, Microsoft Word's Clippy, red & yellow M&M's characters, Nesquik Bunny, Ronald McDonald,...
HOW TO JOIN:
- If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
- Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on February 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till February 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links if your mascot is not well known around the world. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until February 28.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.