SP-Studio Christmas Special 2012

• Christmas Special part 18: New colorful leather jackets. You can find them in the "freestyle collection" and wear other clothes under them. This was a contest wish :).

• Looks Delicious Janina! :hungry:

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• Awesome! Wait, is it falling towards us? OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• This sp-studio.de update is a trendy trenchcoat (by the way: the last wish I had to draw). I hope the three different coats in this year's advent calendar were a good selection to survive the cold winter days :).

• Merry Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed the 24 presents I included at sp-studio.de. This final update was inspired by Mr. Bean's Christmas Special and the turkey on his head. Please do not be sad if your wish was not included this time, because I collect every suggestion for later updates. Nothing gets lost.

And just in case you wonder why there are only 24 surprises: Here in Germany we open presents and celebrate on Christmas Eve, that's why the Advent Calerndars end on this day. I will put my presents under our tree now and relax a bit :).

• Merry Christmas Everyone!

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!