Contest 11/2012: MUSICALS

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest027.jpg]

I picked one of the topics you suggested: This time the contest will be about musicals. Broadway musicals and musical movies count. No animated movies or musical episodes from tv shows please! You can show a character, the poster or a scene from the musical. Please do not forget to mention the title.

Here are some examples for musicals:
    West Side Story, The Rocky Horror (Picture) Show, Les Misérables, Sweeney Todd, South Pacific, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Starlight Express, Evita, Wicked, Chicago, Disney's Tarzan (stage version), Repo! The genetic Opera, Mamma Mia!, Little Shop of Horrors, Fame, Sister Act, The Book of Mormon,...

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page. Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery. The pictures will all show up on November 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till November 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until November 31st.
    • Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it within a month (at least I try ;)).
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Fun topic!
    Just a tad bit difficult, but I'll eventually make something.
    I just attempted to make one picture and it didn't look so nice...lol.
    Good luck, everyone!

• Well just finished mine, I'm pretty proud of it, it took me a bit of time, but hopefully it will be a good enough for my first contest back, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Yeah...even though my pictures aren't that great I enjoy seeing the other members awesome pictures. =)

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest027.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) ADePALMA1251
    2) bellaXraven
    3) Jareen2
    4) SoxKid
    5) Julian B.

[album]4248[/album]

[album]4261[/album] [album]4282[/album] [album]4260[/album] [album]4247[/album]

"Janina's choice": BramMetBakkebaard

[album]4302[/album]

There weren't many pictures, but I really liked a lot of them. Good job! And some newsbies I hope to see more from :). By the way: 7 different winners in the last 7 contests. We have many talented people here.
    An new contest will start soon. And... it's December. That means a ton of updates and finally I will be able to include every wish from the winners of the last contests.

• Awww man...I was SO CLOSE this time!
    Literally .3 point difference between 1st and 2nd!
    Congrats, ADePALMA1251! :D
    My favorite picture in the entire contest wins. :)
    Great pictures, everyone!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!