who is your favorite movie villian?

• John Doe (Kevin Spacey) from Seven. He's only onscreen for about the last five minutes but you're already shit-scared of him by that point - and then you finally see him and it's this scrawny, unassuming-looking little guy who still manages to completely own the entire film from the minute he appears. Absolute genius.

• I cannot decide :( So I will cheat this way...

Best TV villain: Benjamin Linus
    (LOST =))

Most classic: Darth Vader
    (he just is)

Most creepy: Sadako
    (the ring... she still freaks me out)

Most hated: Commodus
    (Gladiator, I just want to punch him in the face all the time)

Best animated: Frollo
    (the hunchback is not my favorite Disney movie, but I enjoyed the dark atmosphere)

Funniest: Dark Helmet
    (I grew up with spaceballs and still love it, Rick Moranis is such a funny guy)

Best killer: Freddy Krueger
    (he has the best ideas and best lines)

Other favorites:

Woo-jin (Old Boy), Kakihara (Ichi the Killer), Patrick Bateman (American Psycho), Annie Wilkes (Misery), Norman Stansfield (Leon), Bill (Kill Bill), Agent Smith (Matrix), the Terminator (Terminator), Kurgan (Highlander), Ming (Flash Gordon), Oliver Lang (Arlington Road) and the kids from Eden Lake.

• Quote from Janina

Woo-jin (Old Boy)

Oldboy was insane! That movie blew me away. Woo-jin was such a psycotic, yet tormented soul.

• It's out of:

Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
    Alex Delarge (A Clockwork Orange)
    Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs)

• To be fair, I wouldn't consider Patrick Bateman or Alex DeLarge to be movie villains. Alex is the protagonist of his story and I have no idea what Bateman is, besides entertaining as hell.

For me, personally, it would be Bane. First movie villain I was genuinely scared shitless of just because of how ruthless he is.

• Quote from Jabels

For me, personally, it would be Bane. First movie villain I was genuinely scared shitless of just because of how ruthless he is.

Tom Hardy nailed it with Bane. Anyone with that much physical, mental, and political power is a god damn force to be reckoned with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!