Contest 12/2014: HISTORICAL FIGURES

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest052.jpg]

This contest is about people with historical relevance who actually existed (no fictional characters!). Of course "historical relevance" can be seen very differently, but if somebody lived 300 years ago and is still well known today we can assume he achieved something important. No matter if it's science, politics or art.

To make it an actual contest about history please focus on the time before the year 1950.

Examples: Julius Caesar, Napoléon Bonaparte, Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Adolf Hitler, Elizabeth I, Karl Marx, Aristotle, Cleopatra, Isaac Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Martin Luther, Genghis Khan, Marie Antoinette, William Shakespeare, Grigori Jefimowitsch Rasputin, Galileo Galilei, Confucius, Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Billy the Kid...

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
    The pictures will all show up on December 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Create a picture of an existing historical figure from the time before the year 1950.
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till December 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until November 30st.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.

• I got inspiration for this contest!
    May the best SP-Studio artist win! =)

• 19 very interesting pictures are online now and you can vote. This is a fun gallery to look through! And everybody chose a fitting character, I had to disqualify no picture this time :).

• CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Caribou
    2) Eggyslav
    3) bellaXraven
    4) Jetpack-guy
    5) Joker

And I revived an old tradition with the extra "Janina's choice award" for a newcomer who has not won his own gallery yet: legobasher! Congratulations, you can upload pictures to your own user gallery now if you want :).

[album]6257[/album]

[album]6216[/album] [album]6243[/album] [album]6218[/album] [album]6215[/album]

[album]6224[/album]

I think the following users still have a free wish now (you can write me a message, e-mail or write it in one of the contest threads):

- Caribou
    - Dogzilla
    - glindara
    - Ildorf
    - sexyshane
    - Zawesome

• Quote from Janina

I think the following users still have a free wish now (you can write me a message, e-mail or write it in one of the contest threads):

- Caribou

Could mine be these, with colour-customisable frames please?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!