Just A Question.

• I was wondering where I could download Grim Fandango preferably not illegal , but I will if there's no other way (but please, no 'parts')

Since it's not on Steam, I've been searching but cannot find it anywhere - I know you can buy it on a CD - ROM but I'd prefer just to download it. =)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Does Netflix do games? I thought it was just film and TV. Anyway, I don't know of anywhere either. That's a game I'd like to get hold of too.

Quote from Wade Zabel

Hey, i figured i might as well ask it here, does anyone know where they sell colored contacts, and do you need a prescription?

You don't need a prescription. If you want to buy them in the flesh, head shops and tattoo/piercing studios often carry them, and they tend to have more outlandish designs than you'd find in a regular optician, who concentrate more on a natural look.

There'll be hundreds of places online that'll ship them to you too, just do a bit of Googling.

• Quote from {-}___{-}

When will GTA5 come out?It was suppose to come out in May.When will it come out?

I think they delayed it into 2013

• GTA V comes out September 17th - can't wait!
    Also, this is very late but I manages to find a copy of Grim Fandango! Haven't played it though.
    Caribou, if you want a link I can send you a PM?

• Also, just got Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded. Artwork is beautiful!
    Do you have any old fashioned Point N' Click games that you recommend, Caribou?
    I'm in and old-timey mood today! :lol:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!