Batman: Arkham Origins

• The third installment in the Arkham series has finally been announced!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/…atman-arkham-origins.aspx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=6d0geMX4nWA
    Obviously this is a prequel and It's supposedly about Batman's first encounter with The Joker. Mark Hamill has said that he's done with the character, so I wonder if they can persuade him, or if they don't, then I wonder who they'll get to fill his shoes.

I really hope that Games Montreal can do as good a job as Rocksteady, and since Paul Dini apparently isn't working on this, then I hope they got a good writer as well. We'll just have to wait and see...

• yeah same here I really hope they can bring Mark Hammil back as the Joker but maybe if they go with a new voice actor
    they can use the changed voice by saying that was a younger voice. Deathstroke is apprently also going to be in the newes installment I hope this game is as good as the others I hope it doesnt turn 2 great games into 2 great games and 1 that sucked

Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
    -Someone who knows the truth

• Lack of Rocksteady and Dini has me slightly worried, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Am I the only one who doesn't want Joker to show up? I'm pissed he stole the spotlight from Hugo Strange in AC.

Oh, and the article mentions 8 assassins out to get Batman. Any ideas who they are?

• Yeah, I think I'll have to agree with you, I know Joker is a "fan favourite", but there's so many interesting villains to choose from, so I don't really get why. Especially since he died in AC, so it seems really unnecessary.

And about the assassins, Except for Deathstroke i really have no idea. I'm guessing maybe Deadshot or The League of Shadows, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Black Mask and The Penguin seems to be in it too.

I just have to say I really like the fact that it takes place during christmas, the snow and cold in AC was really atmospheric, and I definitely want to see that in an open world Gotham. I'm definitely getting some Long Halloween vibes here.

I don't know how long they've been working on it, but I hope they take their time. A really good trilogy is better than a mediocre game every few years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!