The what-would-you-prefer-game

• Grey. (Yes, that was a TF2 reference.)

Be indoors or outdoors for the rest of your life?

• Modern Art Gallery. I could use a good laugh. And hopefully the hipster sonsabitches who have their art on display will be there to hear me ridicule their life's work...

You have a time machine.
    Do you...

A: Stop 9/11?
    or...
    B: Kill baby Hittler?
    (Is this how this game works?)

• I'd rather not mess with Baby Hitler, because stuff to do with WWII would probably prevent my grandparents meeting, therefore preventing my birth which results in me not having the time machine to kill Hitler and so on and so forth. So basically killing Hitler would have probably broken time.

I would, however, go into the future to see if there's a cancer cure yet and give it to Bill Hicks and George Harrison.

Oh, and I'd probably go and scare the shit out of my 7-year old self for laughs.

Dead parents or a destroyed home planet?

• Quote from Jabels

I'd rather not mess with Baby Hitler, because stuff to do with WWII would probably prevent my grandparents meeting, therefore preventing my birth which results in me not having the time machine to kill Hitler and so on and so forth. So basically killing Hitler would have probably broken time.

Making History by Stephen Fry is a novel that explores a similar idea brilliantly. It's about a guy who goes back in time and poisons the water in Hitler's home village, making his mother miscarry. The only problem is, the guy who ends up running the Third Reich instead turns out to be a lot more vicious and efficient than Hitler would have been...

• Quote from Jabels

I'd rather not mess with Baby Hitler, because stuff to do with WWII would probably prevent my grandparents meeting, therefore preventing my birth which results in me not having the time machine to kill Hitler and so on and so forth. So basically killing Hitler would have probably broken time.

i would say if hitler never happened there would be more wars due to the european union not being created.

Quote from Dogzilla

Dead parents. You can do whatever you want.

Halloween or Christmas?

christmas: presents beat sweets

go to hogwarts or the jedi academy

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

christmas: presents beat sweets

What if your present is sweets? :scared: mindfuckyeah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!