The Official "Rate the TV Show/Movie Above You"

• Back then I really liked the beginning, because it was very atmospheric. But I cannot remember much about the second half... it seemed to be more generic. Not more than 8/10.
    Now a movie I dislike very much, but I know it has its fans:

The Hunger Games?

• Reasonable, I'm a big fan of the books and the 1st movie barely did it justice, the other 2 movies did a lot better jobs

6/10

Avengers: Age Of Ultron?

• I thought it was good, but sorta disappointing (due to my ultra high expectations, unfortunately). I didn't really like Ultron being a smartass and replicating Tony Stark's personality. I found Ultron overall disappointing (the first teaser trailer portrayed him as an absolute badass but a lot of his best lines from the trailers were changed in the film). Black Widow and Hawkeye got some pretty good character development compared their other MCU appearances, that was good. They got The Vision spot-on and

Overall I'd give it a 7.6/10. I'm trying to lower my expectations a bit more going in to Civil War, but OMGGGGICANTHELPITSOSTOKED!!!!!1111!!1!

Mad Max: Fury Road?

• Nothing in this film was anything less than spectacular. Rad story, kick ass characters, great score, and fantastic visuals. 11/10

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou?

• I'm guessing no one's seen The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, so we'll try a new one:

Once Upon a Time in the West?

• It never really ceases to amaze me. The cinematography, performances, musical score, direction and so much more make it my 2nd favourite western ever (behind Django Unchained) and it's by far Sergio Leone's best film..

Whiplash?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!