The Official "Rate the TV Show/Movie Above You"

• This thread hasn't been active in a while so I'll just start over I guess...
    (I haven't seen Justified)

Community?

• I guess no one else has seen Community so I'll just star over.

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford?

• I loved it. It's maybe a bit long, but the performances are excellent and it looks absolutely stunning. And the Nick Cave cameo was the icing on the cake. 9/10

Speaking of Nick Cave and westerns, how about The Proposition?

• Ah well, I liked it anyway. Could've used moar superheroes, but still.

Um... how about The Dark Knight? :P

• Love it, classic show, went downhill towards the end but had some great moments.
    9/10

The shadow (1994)

• Thread's been dead for a while. Time to breath some life into it. (I haven't seen The Shadow).

Breaking Bad's pretty damn hot now, what do you guys think of it?

• I really liked it when I watched the first two seasons like 1 or 2 Years ago. Then it got a bit boring somehow. But as everyones after it right now I also started watching it again, and it's less boring now (I am in season 4 right now).
    I guess it'll be get interesting again.

So, as an fun entry; I saw my little sister watching it today: Spongebob Squarepants. ^^

• I thought I would try to make this thread at least partially active again...

Anyway, I'd give Spongebob Squarepants a 5/10 because some of the more random episodes are actually pretty funny sometimes.

Dallas Buyers Club?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Saw this film just a week ago and it was pretty damn good. Amazing acting and directing, I'd give it an 8.5/10.

Anyone here seen the 2013 slasher film You're Next? What did you think of it?

• I enjoyed it, supes killing Zod didn't bother me and people exaggerate about the destruction of Metropolis

Seeing the sequel is coming out, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes?

• Although I can't remember it that well, I'd give it a 7.5/10

From what I can remember, it was really intresting to see how everything started and the special effects definitely worked effectively.

Se7en?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• That's been one of my favourite movies since it first came out (I was 14 or 15; so just about old enough to blag my way into our kinda-lax-on-their-underage-policy local cinema at the time). Superbly written, filmed and acted, and Kevin Spacey... just, wow. He's on screen for all of about five minutes and he completely stands out as one of the greatest movie villains of all time.

For marks out of ten, I want to give it a ten just because it's always been such a personal treasure to me. But I haven't seen it in quite a few years, so nostalgia might be misting me up a bit, and nothing's really perfect anyway, so I'll back off a little and say 9/10. ;)

Prometheus?

• Haven't seen it since I last saw it when it came out, I remember not really expecting a lot from the film going into it but I came out quite satisfied. I know the film gets quite a lot of hate (maybe due to high expectations) but I personally thought the film was far better than I expected it to be.

7.5/10

The Town?

• The Town is a fantastic film. The pacing is great, the actors gave convincing performances, and Ben Affleck is really good at creating white knuckle tension that keeps audiences on the edge of their seats. 9/10 And speaking of Ben Affleck...

Gone Baby Gone?

• Loved it. Affleck's often underrated as a director and Gone Baby Gone is a prime example of that. Great film.

8.2/10

Dredd?

• Thought it was good, Karl Urban was great, the villain was sinister but a bit too violent for me at times

7.8/10

Unbreakable?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!