Update: Gaming

• Official Post

New items! In June I was very busy with work and feedback mails, but now I’m back on track and looking forward to spending more time with new content for the SP-Studio. I will also update the wish voting gallery soon. But now let’s see what this new update brings. I have drawn a modern gaming room for you as a new background! And of course there are the matching accessories. These items are included:

• a gaming room with LED lights and a modern computer
    • a professional streaming / podcast microphone
    • cute cat ear headphones (as wished by many of you)
    • a retro gaming shirt with a Pacman inspired design

spstudio_update_2023-07-30-624x624.jpg

• Official Post

Thank you :)

The background took me a while to draw, because at first I couldn't decide for one style and then I got stuck with how to draw the computer. So I am happy it turned out good in the end. It can also be combined with a second desk by adding the one from the "foreground" category.

• Thank you :)

The background took me a while to draw, because at first I couldn't decide for one style and then I got stuck with how to draw the computer. So I am happy it turned out good in the end. It can also be combined with a second desk by adding the one from the "foreground" category.

1). I believe it was worth the trouble for the end results... It turned out REALLY COOL!!!!!

AND...

2). I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!