How do I upload pictures?

• I'm looking in all of the forums and seeing if it says anything in the gallery but it doesn't say anything about uploading.Can you help me?

• There are two ways:

1) When you are in a gallery folder you can upload to there is a "upload image" button on top of it.
    2) You can see a big news box on top of the forum (but it's only displayed on the front page). The upload link for the current contest is in it as well for quick access.

But remember you can only upload pictures to the wish voting album and current contest (from the 1st of a month till the 15th).

If you want to show other SP-Studio pictures you have to earn your own user gallery by scoring high in a contest. Unfortunately I have to do it that way because of my limited space.

But you do not need your own gallery here to present your pictures in the forum. You can upload them anywhere on the web (for example at http://imageshack.us/) and just link to them by using a code like this:

Code
    [img]http://www.url.com/image.jpg[/img]

The url just needs to be replaced by the url of your picture.

• Yes, the FEMALE MUSICIANS contest is the current one.
    I can see those pictures and they will show up for everybody when the voting starts.

It should have started today but I gave everbody another day to upload because many did not submit fitting pictures for the topic ;). Remember it should be an existing (or dead) female singer / musician. Or a famous fictional one. But no made up characters please.

• cool thing... but for the contests this isnt allowed because you need to use other software to save it as a png.
    but for your personal galleries this is a good tip, thanks Caribou that you took your time for writing such a long post. :excited::wave:

We offer 156-215-70 basic tutorials for web design learners. Join 642-975 course to pass 70-685 braindumps exam and become expert using certified resources.More details about this product visit Bellevue College and also visit Youtube ,good luck.

• I make an exception here, because saving them as a png does not really change the content of the image. And some people might have trouble using the SP-Studio save function. So you are allowed to upload png files to the contests as well (if you do not do anything else with additional software) :).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!