your favourite YouTube stuff

• hello.
    I know because of the languages this isnt the best topic for an international comunity. but most members are from english speaking countries so theyr stuff will be understaned by everyone.

What stuff do you watch on Youtube and what are your favourite channels? Or do you have your own channel?

I found some funny cartoons, someone translated in german but theyre orginally from the uk.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnsfV5N2n8&feature=fvst

my favourite channel is of course a german one: Y_Titty. they make really good song parodys of famous songs in professional way. Its german but if you want to check it out:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlis…65B1DD6AB98F&feature=plcp

what about you? :awesome:

• My personal favourite YouTube uploader is ForeverPandering. Here's the first video of his I ever saw:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZXQ3CnXBwk
    (Warning, if anyone here likes iJustine, other than the obligatory "kill yourself", my recommendation is that you watch this video)

That's the first of 3 videos about her.

Also, if anyone hasn't played Portal 2 (for some reason), there's a major spoiler in the "iJustine 2: Electric Boogaloo" and "iJustine Finale" videos.

• Quote from ViralMonster

JPizzle1122, TheWillOfDC, and uuuuuh.... Fred, RealAnnoyingOrange and TheReplyGirl :lol:

Christ, I can't stand any of those people...
    BTW, my comment about Video Game Commentators making money also applies to the types of people in that video I just posted...

• ooh, many
    epic rap battles of history
    charlieissocoollike
    vlogbrothers
    nerimon
    yourfavoritemartian
    vsauce
    barelypolitical
    rhett and link
    screen team
    indy mogul
    the crack
    how it should have ended
    animonster
    sortedfood
    raywilliamjohnson
    epicmealtime
    and...schmoyoho

• Quote from ADePALMA1251

Christ, I can't stand any of those people...
    BTW, my comment about Video Game Commentators making money also applies to the types of people in that video I just posted...

Ah, PsychicPebbles. I remember the shitstorm of buttfrustration from the hacks mentioned in that video the first time it was uploaded and they got Youtube to take it down.

Stay classy, Youtube!

• My favourite youtubers are Egoraptor, PhysicPebbles, OneyNG, etc. I love retarded, crazy animations.

• Quote from Dogzilla

My favourite youtubers are Egoraptor, PhysicPebbles, OneyNG, etc. I love retarded, crazy animations.

just checked it out... haha, I like Psychicpebbles... and TomSka, eddsworld and rageninteen...

• I mostly only use Youtube for music. I'm aware of some of these "vloggers" but for the most part it seems to be mostly people who think a webcam and a sense of entitlement will see them on a one-way journey to 'nuff respect. Alex Day is good, based on the fact that he was so thoroughly charming in those "Twilight" readings he did, and that Charlie fellah is okay, because he has good hair and and he seems likeable enough and also he's somehow got Stephen Fry on side despite doing nothing to deserve such an honour, so I can relate to that. ;)

Mostly, though, I see a video I like and then I accidentally scroll down to see the comments and then I vow never to visit that fucking treacherous cesspool of misdirected bile ever again as long I shall live... and then I end up on there again and I die a little inside. Then I get over it again and the cycle commences. :rolleyes:

• Quote from Caribou

I mostly only use Youtube for music.

sure. I made this topic for non-music Youtube stuff.

Quote from Caribou

Mostly, though, I see a video I like and then I accidentally scroll down to see the comments and then I vow never to visit that fucking treacherous cesspool of misdirected bile ever again as long I shall live... and then I end up on there again and I die a little inside. Then I get over it again and the cycle commences. :rolleyes:

...thats what we all do... my fav youTubers, Y_Titty, are so hobbieless... they make viedeos about theyr comments on the comments of theyr fans about theyr last real video.... :rolleyes:

• Quote from Caribou

"The dislike bar is the size of Justin Bieber's penis..."
    "(amount of dislikes) people (insult using something slightly related to the video)..."
    "FIRST."
    "Fake and Gay"
    "I'm only 12 and I listen to this music instead of (current chart topper) blah blah I'm such a unique whiney little shit..."
    "Press (number) and (number) for x."
    "I used to be an x but then I took a y to the z."
    "(shitty joke taken from sickipedia)"
    "(something about the tags of the video)"
    "Thumbs up because I achieve so little in my life that my priority goal is to receive a large amount of virtual thumbs from a bunch of strangers through the internet anonymously..."

I see what you mean.

• you forgot those:

"PLEASE PRESS LIKE XD !!!!!!!!!" :whatever:
    " If you like this you could win a..." :rolleyes:
    "not liking this makes you gay..." :silent:

• You forgot this as well: Kony 2012 <3. Also, those don't got shit on eminem comments: watch x on his birthday, watch x on his daughters birthday, some ironic joke about his subject matter. On his birthday: OMG I LUV U U R MY FAVORATE RAPPER I WANNA FUCK U I LUV U!!!!!.....thats the top rated comment. His daughters birthday (Jesus, how do they know these things?) OMG HAILIE U R BEAUTIFUL I LUV U ND UR DAD. Jesus, how do these people sleep at night?

• Quote from Jetpackx-guy

R.I.P Edd Gould

Yes, Rest in Peace, Edd. His animations always cheered me up when I was sad. I cannot believe hes dead. Cancer is a bitch. :(

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

R.I.P Edd Gould

R.I.P. I didn't particularly like his work but I know a lot of people did. Shame to see someone like him die that young.

Also, if this is a huge April fool's prank I'm going to laugh really hard.

• hes death?

ohu... rest in peace, man. I absolutly loved your work altougth I only knew it for a few days.

FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

• Oh yeah, I don't even bother commenting on videos anymore because I see that stupid garbage.
    I love how Bieber is referenced in EVERY VIDEO...it's sick; really really sick! :nono:

Anyway, my favorite YouTube people/videos...

Videos by Makemebad35 are pretty frickin' hilarious. :D
    I like "Sassy Gay Friend"
    I also really love the Nostalgia Critic too. (I know he's not really on Youtube, but his videos on his site are amazing.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!