Posts by Dragon_Slay3r94

That explains everything!
    They live on in another world or perhaps they are a country next to Tamriel? maybe this"Aetherius" is that one place!
    Like think about it Tamriel is the only country we see! what is there were more country what if there is a whole other continent! The only other country's we see out of Tamriel is "Nirn" map
    Or I dunno... :?:

Quote from Eggyslav

Allright, soooo, what do you think about Dwemer and their disappearance? What is your favourite artifact from all the series? What's your favourite Province? Which instalments did you play?

Disappearance of Dwemer

Well, I don't know to much about them other that they were awesome builders and mechanics and that that they were CRUEL against the falmer... The wiki says:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "A race of stonecutters, artisans, and engineers. They invented machines and built elaborate underground cities where they researched powers to rival the gods themselves. And then, at a time we are still not sure when, they disappeared. The whole people, all at once. Leaving behind only their works."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meaning they didn't worship the gods so maybe the gods banished them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Similarly to the members of the Psijic Order, the Dwemer race also possessed the ability known as "The Calling," to telepathically communicate with eachother".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So they may also be mages? Although we see no staffs for them! We only see bow's and HEAVY shields and armour!Or maybe are the Psijic Order dwemer disguised as humans, This would be very possible since the dwemer are very old and so have the knowledge of many things! So they may have dig deep and found a power of all magic! or maybe the "gods" thought they may be of good use and gave them that power!
    More I don't know it's still a mystery...

Other Questions

With "artefact" you mean like daedric artefact I think Mehrunes' Razor because it has a chance to insta-kill!

province, I think cyrodiil because it"ll be much like skyrim but less mountains!

Only played skyrim! :thumbup:

So, what are you're thoughts on the Dwemer?

(SORRY FOR LONG POST! :zzz:) Oh and the Bold was me and This was the wiki

Quote from Eggyslav

Nah, I don't have enough tallent, or the right equipement to be a polish Pewdiepie... *Irony mode off*

Also, my game is so modded and fucked up that it crashes a lot, so, not the best material for a Let's Play.....

I see, it would be cool to see what you do in certain situations though like choosing stuff 'n shit...

ANYWAY LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!

Why don't you start with a question because i'm all out! :???:

What lvl are you? On what do you play it? Do you have any DLC? What Weapons do you use? Any advise for a lvl 45?
    And sure i'll check the gallery out!
    What's you're favourite instalment?
    How long have you been playing games in the Elder Scrolls Series?
    IMPERIALS OR STORMCLOACKS I know you answered this already but I forgot I'm for the Imperials!
    Least favourite race?
    Favourite Daedric Prince?

BTW I play on the xbox so I can't install mods which is sad! :drop:

BTW how do you like put a link in a word like DAWNBREAKER and then if you click on It it will bring you to a website like the wiki?

Wow, you seem to know a lot!
    Anyway I think everybody has tried to killed M'aiq at one point and I killed the Khajiits infront of Whiterun to get that elven sword in the begin of the game! :?:
    My favourite shout is: Yol Toor Shul
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Fire_Breath%20
    My house is in Windhelm because I couldn't afford the one in Solitude :(
    I like being in heavy armour and have one-handed swords, I duelwield The Mace of Molog Bal and the Dawnbreaker, and sometimes just yolo with Mehrune's Razor...
    I'm a Werewolf and done all the quests I can only not the "Ebony Warrior"" :cheers:
    I love SKYRIM :bow:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-item-Mace_of_Molag_Bal.jpg
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-e…olls-5-skyrim/Dawnbreaker
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-e…rim/empty/Mehrune's_Razor

Quote from Caribou

I tend to think that by the 22nd Century, humans and their technology will be a distant memory. :P

World War III Will probably destroy the world with the Soviet Union and their new nuclear warheads that are so strong they can wipe out Belguim and Germany and a bit of France at the same time and not even talking about the fallout </

(Unlike my other game this one is fun :thumbup: )
    This game is really easy!
    One person starts with something they don't like doing, the next person has to answer saying why they can't do it(a ridiculous excuse)---A example is-

Person 1- You have to wash the dog today!!

Person 2- I can't wash the dog because I don't know how to use the tap for the water!!
    You have to turn TV on!!

Person 3- I can't because my feet are cold!!
    You have to feed my cat!

And so on

-------------------

Wash the car for me!

Quote from Jetpack-guy

Granted! Here is a new set pic from Captain American: Civil War:

I wish for a Photographic memory

You remembered all your worst nightmares and can't sleep anymore!

I wish I found a wallet containing 500$