New Smash bros, Wanted Characters

• In this topic, I want you to put who you want to see in the new smash bros. Please put a reason as to why you want the character in smash bros, and why they might be in smash bros. I would prefer that you do this instead of just saying the characters name
    For Example: I want to see Mewtwo in the new smash bros. In my opinion he is one of the most powerful Pokemon in...POKEMON. He might make in appearance in the new smash bros. because when people kept asking the game's director, Masahiro Sakura, he finally stood up and said "We're thinking about it." :thumbup:

Here is an example of what I DON'T want: MEWTWO DANG IT!!! :thumbdown:
    Please enjoy making your own smash bros roster. :)

This text is way to small...IS THAT BETTER!!!

• I want Matt and Luke Goss, because I like my games to have titles that can be taken literally.

• Quote from JP_KRAFT

In this topic, I want you to put who you want to see in the new smash bros. Please put a reason as to why you want the character in smash bros, and why they might be in smash bros. I would prefer that you do this instead of just saying the characters name
    For Example: I want to see Mewtwo in the new smash bros. In my opinion he is one of the most powerful Pokemon in...POKEMON. He might make in appearance in the new smash bros. because when people kept asking the game's director, Masahiro Sakura, he finally stood up and said "We're thinking about it." :thumbup:

Here is an example of what I DON'T want: MEWTWO DANG IT!!! :thumbdown:
    Please enjoy making your own smash bros roster. :)

Thank you DLC :awesome:

This text is way to small...IS THAT BETTER!!!

• In SSB We have many classic NES characters, Pacman, Mario, Link, Megaman, even dog from Duck Hunt, but there's one classic game that was ommited: Castlevania. I mean, we've got two versions of Samus Aran, but no to represent the other classic title of Metroidvania genre? I'd love to see either Simon, or Richter Belmont, or even Alucard from Symphony of the night..... Also, Chrono Trigger, Bill Rizer from Contra, and, since there are also villains like Bowser, or Ganondorf, how about Ridley from Metroid, or Wart from Super Mario Bros 2? Also, how about Final Fantasy 1 classes: Fighter, Red Mage, Black Mage, White Mage, Thief and Black Belt ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!