Contest 05/2014: NOSTALGIA

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest045.jpg]

Show us what you feel nostalgic about!
    For most of us this contest will be about memories from our childhood, but maybe your sense for nostalgia goes even further? The Swinging Sixties? Or even the Golden Age Twenties? Maybe the classic furniture in your grandparents' house makes you feel nostalgic or a videogame that's just about 10 years old. This is supposed to be a more personal contest, so it's up to you what you make of it :). And maybe you want to tell us in the description why you chose this scene.

Examples: Fashion or art-styles from the past decades, a movie or tv show you watched as a kid, typical toys or games from the past years, antiquated inventions, scenes that make you remember "the good old times" in general.

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
    The pictures will all show up on May 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till May 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until May 31st.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

• Quote from princesscutiepieyay

can I make a persanal album and make uploads

Not until you've placed in the top five of a contest, or you win the "Janina's Choice" award.

Quote from Janina

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

• Sorry for being so late, it's getting harder to decide for new contest topics.
    We have three 5th places (we need more votes I guess):

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jareen2
    2) iMarie
    3) salinea
    4) Jetpack-guy
    5) BackToTheFuturama86 & PinkF & Strider

[album]5564[/album]

[album]5559[/album] [album]5568[/album] [album]5537[/album]
    [album]5543[/album] [album]5550[/album] [album]5569[/album]

Nice work! :)

The next contest will start in a couple of hours.

• Congratulations to the winners! :clap::joy::clap:

However there is a triple tie in the 5th place, the pic of 'Captain Planet' has more ratings (8) than the other two (6 ratings each) so it makes it better valued in the case of breaking the tie.

An below the 'Unofficial Mathematical Classification' :pc: :

1 Pacman.............................3,78 x 9 votes = 34,02 points [2]
    2 Sailor Moon.......................3,63 x 8= 29,04 [3]
    3 Tintin.................................3,38 x 8 = 27,04 [4]
    4 MC Hammer.......................3,86 x 7 = 27,02 [1]
    5 Old school 80s...................2,78 x 9 = 25,02 [8]
    6 Captain Planet...................3,00 x 8 = 24,00 [5]
    7 WCW.................................3,00 x 6 = 18,00 [5]
    7 Night games... ..................3,00 x 6 = 18,00 [5]
    7 Playing R&C... ..................2,25 x 8 = 18,00 [10]
    10 Britney Spears...................2,29 x 7 = 16,03 [9]
    11 Billy Idol.............................2,00 x 7 = 14,00 [11]
    11 ABBA..................................1,75 x 8 = 14,00 [12]

The winner falls to the 4th and great changes in the 5th to 10th range. :wave:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!