Contest 01/2014: WHAT HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 2013?

• Of course you knew this woulöd come: Let's look back at 2013 and make SP-Studio pictures about it!

Examples for possible topics: Events (new pope, meteor of Chelyabinsk, EU economic bailout, Boston Marathon bombing, building collapses in Savar Upazila, Edward Snowden's revelations, birth of the British prince George, Miley Cyrus on stage,...), deaths of famous people (Nelson Mandela, Peter O'Toole, Paul Walker, Tom Clancy, Ray Harryhausen,...), movies (Man of Steel, Gravity, Pacific Rim,...), games (The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Pikmin 3, GTA V, Ni no Kuni, Gone Home,...) or just notable trends in general.

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on January 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till January 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until January 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Jareen did it again! How boring ;). But he deserved it!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jareen2
    2) Jetpack-guy
    3) Strider
    4) marky
    5) XDJPC

[album]5346[/album]

[album]5340[/album] [album]5349[/album] [album]5338[/album] [album]5341[/album]

• Well thanks, a great way to start the new year. I hope next contest more people will join

• Quote from Janina

Jareen did it again! How boring ;). But he deserved it!

And I'm Second, Shocking. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!