Contest 12/2013: TRADITIONS

• As it is tradition...

Inspired by Christmas we will create some SP-Studio pictures about traditions this month. What traditions and custom do you know from your family, your town or your country? But of course you can also show foreign ones if you prefer this.

Here are some examples for your inspiration: How are festivities celebrated in different cultures? What food is served? Are there ceremonies for special events? How about traditional costumes, dances or games? Some traditions are known around the world (Christmas trees, dyeing easter eggs, dressing up for carnival,...), while others are limited to small areas.

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
    The pictures will all show up on December 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till December 15, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until December 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Not a big contest, but we have some nice winners:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jareen2
    2) Ildorf
    3) Strider
    4) HOODRICH
    5) umer.qazi

[album]5323[/album]

[album]5303[/album] [album]5312[/album] [album]5324[/album] [album]5310[/album]

Two new ones if I remember it correctly :). You will get your own user gallery now.

• Late, but here is the 'Unofficial mathematical classification' :pc:
    (You were missing it, uh? :D )

1 Halloween - Trick and Treat ...............4,25 x 5 = 21,25 points [1]
    2 Tame bear...............................................3,75 x 4 = 15,00 [2]
    3 Guy's Holiday Dishes for Santa's Visit.............2,60 x 5 = 13,00 [4]
    4 Eid ............................................................2,40 x 5 =12,00 [5]
    5 Kissing under the mistletoe............................3,00 x 3 = 9,00 [3]
    6 The Greatest Christmas Film...........................2,33 x 3 = 6,99 [6]
    7 The Morcambe & Wise show...........................2,00 x 3 = 6,00 [7]
    8 sp-studio.....................................................1,67 x 3 = 5,01 [8]

Only changes in the third to fifth places.

Congratulations specially to the winners :joy: and also to all the participants. It's a pitty to see so low number of them. :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!