Worst Song You've Ever Heard?

• I'll kick-start us off with... Drum Roll please

Tyga - Rack City

Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe :nono:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Good god, LMFAO are terrible, and I hate that in my year at school everyone loves all their shitty songs (if they can even be called songs).

(Also, if anyone hasn't heard these songs, search them on YouTube and see how bad they are).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• I thank the Elder Gods for not hearing Rebecca Black's "Friday".... :puke: Or anything that Justin Bieber spills out of that ugly mouth of his.... Thank you Ye Elder Gods.... :bow:

But seriously, with some exceptions, my ears don't tolerate any electronic music, such as techno, trance, and oh, so popular now dubstep. I also hate sentimental love ballads, other than arias from Operas. I don't know if you have heard of it (Blessed be those who didn't), but polish music industry created a monstrosity called Disco-Polo..... :scared: That's even worse than Black and Bieber combined..... :puke:

• Quote from Eggyslav

But seriously, with some exceptions, my ears don't tolerate any electronic music, such as techno, trance, and oh, so popular now dubstep.

As much as I love electronic music, Dubstep is probably the worst musical genre I've ever heard.

• Anything that 'rapper' Lil wayne spits out :puke: Jesus, he sounds like a monkey who is having an orgasm. Also his tatoos scream, "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!", and hes a fake blood. I dont tolerate that stuff.

• Quote from ViralMonster

Wa wa wa waaa waaaa waawaa waa wa wawa waaa waaw aaaaawaaaa

WTF?

• Quote from Wade Zabel

Anything that 'rapper' Lil wayne spits out

I completely agree with you. The things he says and the things he sings about are utter garbage!
    Half of the "songs" these "artists" write about are about doing drugs, clubbing at some party, or getting laid!

I also can't stand Any song by "grindcore" or "deathcore" bands like Dr. Acula, Job For A Cowboy, All Shall Perish, Whitechapel, etc.
    The "songs" sound more like noise than actual music.
    Music consists of rhythm and melody...not screaming like a two year old and having someone bang on the drums as fast as possible.

But there is just one particular song that really really REALLY grinds my gears!

Obviously, "Friday" by Rebecca Black. :angry: :wall:
    There is no poetic or symbolic meaning in the lyrics of this "song."
    What pisses me off about this song is that there are thousands, no, MILLIONS of local bands in the world who would KILL to get some form of record deal.
    They spend HOURS practicing the correct rhythm and melody of the song, writing meaningful lyrics and working day in and day out just to get one or two songs recorded in some recording studio.
    They also play local shows in front of just family and friends, and they don't even get paid. If they do, they get money just to get gas in the car.
    Meanwhile, this kid writes some "song" about how she spends her Fridays and what days come afterwards, and gets a record label. Not to mention her video went completely viral and got recognition for the wrong reasons.
    Her entire song is autotuned, so machines and technology are making her sing in key rather than getting trained by a professional to sing in key.
    Her vowels are so terrible that it sounds like a person with no voice training attempted to sing that song.
    I also feel horrible for the people who work 40+ hours a week just to get dinner on the table for his/her family, and work hard to pay the bills, feed the family, and work to get the mortage for the house paid off.
    Meanwhile, Miss Black gets millions for writing a song about a day of the week.

I'm sorry for the rant, everyone. It just really upsets me when talented people don't get the recognition they deserve. :(

• Quote from Jabels

Anything LMFAO have ever done.

Agreed, if they can even be considered music...

• Quote from bellaXraven

What pisses me off about this song is that there are thousands, no, MILLIONS of local bands in the world who would KILL to get some form of record deal.

I forgot 1 thing: whip my hair. Atleast Rebecca Black did SOMETHING to get the label, no this 10 year old bitch is Will Smiths 10 year old daughter, and gets EVERYTHING she wants because of it :angry: Her music blows, by the way. People like her make me worried about what music is coming to

• Quote from Wade Zabel

this 10 year old bitch is Will Smiths 10 year old daughter, and gets EVERYTHING she wants because of it :angry: Her music blows, by the way. People like her make me worried about what music is coming to

OMG. >__<

Yeaaaaaahhhh I forgot about her too! :angry:
    That's just a disgrace, man!
    Believe me, I've lost faith in the music industry too.... :(

• Thing is, this really isn't the case at all.

There are companies in the US that will, for a huge amount of money, write you a song, record you singing it and make a professional-looking video. They're not intended for public release, it's just a vanity project for stupid people or, in this case, a lavish present for a spoiled little girl. Her parents paid thousands of dollars so that their little Rebecca could feel like a pop star for the day, and would have a video to wow her schoolfriends with.

Unfortunately for her, and us all, she uploaded the video onto the net, and it was sufficiently laughable for people to start trending it. It's pure luck that it got as huge as it did, and if she's got a record deal now then it's only happened after the fact by people hoping to capitalise on her fame. They know that she'll sell now purely because she's famous enough. There are people who'll buy anything.

But come on, no self-respecting band would want the kind of exposure she's had. It's been overwhelmingly negative and often humiliating. I feel sorry for her if anything, she might be financially better off but I'm sure this whole experience has probably permanently ruined her as a person. Her position is not something to be envied by anyone.

Any band who's good and works hard enough will get a record deal; plug away at it long enough and it's pretty much guaranteed. Of course, getting rich in the music biz is something few people manage these days. But if that's a band's main concern, then they're Doing It Wrong anyway. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!