SP-Studio Community Bug report

• Here we can collect things I still have to change in the gallery & forum.
    If something looks weird or doesn't work - tell me :).

• Gallery: Stars rating instead of just numbers (difficult, will do it later)
    • Gallery: links on top of image: user gallery, sub gallery,...
    • IE bug: main menu items with drop down menu (which version?)
    • Team: table header looks wrong
  • great work, your posts at the news were like the best triller;^)

i must say a bit i miss the old gallery I liked the tumbnailpages and the "new coments" and "new pictures" categories...

but I like new things :o)

• Is there a way of turning off picture ratings in your own user gallery on this board?

• the new smilies are cool, Janina! :thumpup:
    how can we vote vor pics now? I cant find the five stars to vote ;)

• Quote from Till

how can we vote vor pics now? I cant find the five stars to vote ;)

There's a drop-down menu above the comments box where you can choose a rating out of ten.

I think I can allow users to turn off comments for their own gallery, but not the rating. This is a global setting. But I will have a closer look, maybe there's an add-on to make it possible.

Regarding the old thumbnail pages: Right now the thumbnails are very big. This has the advantage you can look through most pictures without clicking on them. But I understand why you prefer the smaller thumbnails. Perhaps it's best to wait till all moderators have registered and then we will have a vote on this issue. Small thumbnails vs big thumbnails.

There are "new comments" and "new pictures" links in the gallery. I can make them bigger and put it at a better place, that's no problem.

Comments or even guestbooks on profiles can be added if you want this. There's an add-on. But this might be something everbody will have then, so be sure if you want it.

There are several design changes I want to make in the gallery... for example stars for the rating. And you can decide if you prefer 10 or 5 (or 100 ;)) stars.

• Quote from Janina

Comments or even guestbooks on profiles can be added if you want this. There's an add-on. But this might be something everbody will have then, so be sure if you want it.

I've seen it on other forums and it seems to be a useful addition. It all depends if everyone else wants it though.

• Quote from Janina

As long as people have the option to delete any unwanted comments then I have no objections.

Quote from Janina

There are several design changes I want to make in the gallery... for example stars for the rating. And you can decide if you prefer 10 or 5 (or 100 ;)) stars.

Something like the old system would be ideal, where it doesn't take you to a new page when you click. The current method is pretty time-consuming in comparison.

• 5, please!
    ten stars are too much. the difference between goo nand bad is to high. one bad rating might kill your chances to win.
    and the newies will have no chances.
    how would you feel if u have 1 star and other ones 10 :(;o

• Visit your UCP (user control panel) and there click on gallery. That is where you manage your albums and upload pictures.
    To join a contest or upload a wish just visit the album in the gallery. The upload button is too small at the Moment, i will try to change this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!