SP-Studio Community Bug report

• Quote from Eggyslav

Janina, Have you disabled comments in the Contest? I tried to comment a picture, clicked submit, but my comment doesn't show up.... Dafuq? :???:

I'm having the same problem. "Dafuq" indeed. :?:

• It's a tag you put around certain areas of text (usually like this:

) that keeps them hidden within a special box in your post. When you click on the "show" button next to the box it reveals the hidden text/pictures/whatever. It's a way of letting people read the rest of your post without accidentally spoiling details of a story for themselves - if spoiler tags worked on this board, that bit about Darth Vader in the first line of this post would be hidden behind a spoiler bar until the reader clicks it open.

They're also handy for hiding particularly large pictures or blocks of text, so you don't force people to scroll down for ages, or worse still throw out the screen formatting.

• This isn't really a bug in the Community, but a bug non the less. The Professor Chaos mask won't stay in the spot you move it too...

• yes this happens for me too...

btw, Janina I think seperate bug reports for the studio and the community would be good...

• strange. I automatically log out every few minutes... but Im still listed as online... and I can't post comments on some pictures in the gallery. Whats up :???:

• Strange... did you log in on different computers so the board might be confused?
    Maybe clearing the browser cache ("temporäre Internetdateien") might help. You can try this in the privacy settings of your browser.

• could be it... I`ll log inn and out at both computes and clean the cache... lets see. Thanks :)

• Not a bug, but is it possible to enable the spoiler tags to allow multiple tags inside each other? I know of other boards that can do this, and it'd be really useful if I could group all the spoiler tags I've used in the leaderboard thread together inside one big one. That way people don't have to scroll so far to read the rest of the thread.

• Did anyone else have trouble getting on the Forum and Gallery today, or was that just me?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!