4. 4. Puzzles (2) 17%
    5. 5. Point & Click and other Adventure Games (2) 17%
    6. 6. Sport Games, including Driving Games (0) 0%
    7. 7. Fighting Games (0) 0%
    8. 8. Retro (2) 17%
    9. 9. MMO and Browser Games (1) 8%
    10. 10. Other (4) 33%
    11. 11. I have a rich and active life, I don't need games. (0) 0%

Like in the Topic, What do you like to play? :pc: Maybe there's a certain game or series you love? Or maybe a whole Genre? I generally like all sorts of RTS: Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Warcraft, etc. Also I quite enjoy adventure games or Puzzles. From RPGs my all time favourite are Elder Scrolls series (Skyrim FTW! :awesome: ). When I'm in mood, I play action Games, like GTA, or Duke Nukem Forever. My other favourites are: Diablo II, Minecraft, Heroes of Might & Magic, and old, retro games.

• I like older "retro games" like on Sega Genesis...Sonic 1,2,3, Sonic & Knuckles, Double Dragon: Battletoads, Mickey Mania, The Adventures of Batman and Robin, practically every Mario game on the SNES...

I also absolutely love A LOT of games from Nintendo 64...my absolute favorite being The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time...and others such as StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Mario Party, Goldeneye 007, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong 64...you get the idea.

Even Playstation games like Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy VIII, Tony Hawk: Pro Skater...

And then getting towards the videogames we've had in the past few years...I enjoy the Halo series, Super Smash Bros Brawl...etc.

I grew up with videogames....and now that I'm in college and a band, it's hard to find time to play any videogames unless I'm out with friends on a weekend or something.

• I miss party games in the vote, because I love games like Wario Ware, Dance Dance Revolution, Rock Band, You don't know Jack and Buzz. But I never liked other multiplayer games like shooters, MMOs or racing games.

Most of the time I play alone. RPGs und RTS are my favorite genres. And interesting indie games in general. Oh... and I am addicted to Towr Defense games, I play every single one of them ;).

Diablo 2 (LoD) is my favorite game of all time! :love:

Other favorites are the Anno series, Worms and Terraria. Terraria is a must have title! You can get it at Steam for about 5 bucks when it's on sale. I played about 200 hours already and it never gets boring because there is so much to discover. It's an exploring/action/building/crafting game with small RPG elements and many connections to Minecraft. But there are more monsters and way more different items. Give it a try, especially if you like this old fashioned retro look: http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/

My favorite platform is the PC, but I also enjoy 3DS/DS, PS3 and Wii games. And from time to time I have to play some old DOS or SNES games as well. Like Lemmings 2... it's still amazing today.

• my fav game is prof layton and pandora's box

i love puzzles games especially online.
    i also love mario
    i play online games most, im currently playing through amateur surgeon
    my favourite online game is this little game where u make south park characters, i think its called sp-gallery?

• Quote from Jabels

Portal 2. That fucking ending. ;(

I know what you mean man, every Metal Gear game. ;(

• I love Point And Click games such as 'Monkey Island' and 'Full Throttle'

But I also love 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas' It had something that GTA: 4 didn't - Freedom and an amazing storyline.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Quote from ViralMonster

Yes, Akrham City is great! (although I still have a problem with the boss fights, regardless of ho good he one with Mr. Freeze is)

Oh god that Mr. Freeze fight was brilliant, especially on NewGame+.

Oh, and dat gliding and combat system. Unf.

• My favorite games are: BIOSHOCK, CALL OF DUTY MW3 (eventhough it's getting a little repeatitive), FALLOUT 3, NEW VEGAS, FINAL FANTASY series, LITTLE BIG PLANET, and RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN trilogy.

I used to like SPYRO as a kid.

Waiting on BIOSHOCK INFINITE and (possibly) FALLOUT 4.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!