Dosu's South Park Characters

• I feel like I worked on the turtle for hours and hours and hours. He looks so good, though, that it was all worth it.

LOL Some of the things I like clash a little, I know... but, yeah, I'm obsessed with Glee. :D

• -Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Dosu's Pictures awesomness level?
    -It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself..... :P

Anyway, these are fantastic! I'm not a huge fan of Manga/Anime, but DAMN! Your pictures are great! Keep'em comming Dosu! :awesome:

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• Oh wow, I just saw your DBZ pictures on your Deviantart page and I was coming to tell you how great they are, then BOOM, there they are, nice job...

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

how about trying some futurama characters?

I could do that. It would probably be fun and not too difficult since the character design is not very complicated. I have seen people do them before on DA.

Quote from Eggyslav

-Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Dosu's Pictures awesomness level?
    -It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, these are fantastic! I'm not a huge fan of Manga/Anime, but DAMN! Your pictures are great! Keep'em comming Dosu! :awesome:

Quote from ADePALMA1251

Oh wow, I just saw your DBZ pictures on your Deviantart page and I was coming to tell you how great they are, then BOOM, there they are, nice job...

lol Thank you both! I surely will continue to post more.

• Wellllll, I've already started making Fry and Leela. lol
    I'll also make Bender, Dr. Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Hermes, Amy, Zapp Brannigan, Kif, and Nibbler. :D

• Yes, I deleted it. I don't like if people use fan art for wishes without giving credit :(. I don't copy drawings by others anyway without their permission.

• Yep. I saw that someone posted it a long time ago and I commented on it saying that I'm the artist. People post my stuff all over the Internet and I'm not so happy about it. You'll find them on all kinds of YouTube videos that I never gave permission for.

For the Futurama characters... I finished Fry, Leela, and Amy. I've also started on Bender and Nibbler. I'll post them all in one big picture with a nifty background, hopefully. :)

• Wow, I didn't see this post. You're really talented, man! :D

If you are pissed off at people stealing your work, just write your name on it.

• Quote from Dosu

For the Futurama characters... I finished Fry, Leela, and Amy. I've also started on Bender and Nibbler. I'll post them all in one big picture with a nifty background, hopefully. :)

Awesome. Then could you try some Pokemon?

• Status of Futurama characters:
    Fry... Done
    Leela... Done
    Amy... Done
    Kif... Done
    Bender... Started
    Zapp... Started
    Nibbler... Started
    Hermes... Started
    Zoidberg... Not Started
    Professor... Not Started

Quote from Dogzilla

Wow, I didn't see this post. You're really talented, man! :D

If you are pissed off at people stealing your work, just write your name on it.

Thanks!
    I put watermarks on everything now. People still use them even with my DA page URL plastered across them. I guess I shouldn't complain because it only means that people like them. :whatever:

Quote from ViralMonster

Awesome. Then could you try some Pokemon?

Suggestions?