Janina vs pencil

• Some recent drawings and paintings. Tyrion from Game of Thrones (colored pencils on paper, A4):

King Kong (acrylic paint on canvas board... not sure about the English word, 20x20 cm):

Kaiju series: Megalon, Godzilla, Gigan, Jet Jaguar and Mothra (acrylic paint on canvas, 20x20 cm each)

• It's Game of Thrones time again.... so I drew Arya Stark:

I put a little bit more time into this than in Tyrion, but I am still not as patient as I would like to be. After 3 or 4 hours I want to finish a drawing.

• I am drawing a couple of characters for an exhibition in my home town. Not sure which parts of them I might add to the SP-Studio in the future... so here they are as a whole :).

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Super Mario:

Game of Thrones (based on the costumes I drew last year):

• Those are excellent. I'd love to see Finn and Arya's hair (especially Finn's; I've wanted to use a more realistic short afro-caribbean hairstyle many times in the past) and Jon Snow's hair & beard added to the Studio. I'd also like to see the Hound's facial scarring but I can see how that would be a nightmare with the layers (over the eyebrows but under the hair, good luck with that... :lol: ).