SP-Studio Mafia Family

• Hi guys. I remember on the old website I started taking requests from people and making them all in a 'family'. I thought it would be quite a cool idea to do that again but everyone can contribute to an ongoing story. Things like murder, betrayal and double-crossing could go on. Tell me what you guys think and I think I should start off by making th pictures first, so tell me what occupation you'd like to have and I can start making them! :) And remember, never rat on ya friends.

[Blocked Image: http://i41.tinypic.com/22b4ag.jpg]

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Hey, i didn't remember you already had the idea in the old community... While your absence I already created a gallery with that topic... But I stopped working on it after short time only..
    The Southparklermo Mafia

• Ah, sorry. :(
    Is it ok if I continue? My idea is slightly different in that it's a story aswell.

Everyone can ask whenever and I can make them (if you post a SP picture of yourself in this thread.

• If you would like to continue, just were I stopped.. I'm next. Jup, I never came to doing myself. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!