The Most Annoying people on the Earth!

• Hi, it's me! :)
    I haven't posted for a long time (not sure how long) and some of you may remember me - others will not - and I decided to make this topic after watching several 'Westboro Baptist Church' videos on YouTube. I have come to the conclusion that they are awful people, so let me kick off my list with:

Westboro Baptist Church
    Donald Trump
    Lil Wayne
    Hipsters (in general)
    People who take Twitter way too seriously
    Bill O'Reilly
    Tom Cruise
    Paris Hilton

I look forward to seeing your replies and be sure to make them hateful! ;)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• I think the Westboro Baptist Church are absolutely fucking hilarious. If they're not secretly doing it all ironically to make religious people look bad, then they might as well be. I've never seen an "organisation" shoot themselves in the foot as consistently as they do.

Bill O'Reilly on the other hand... he's much smarter than he lets on, and lots of people actually take on board what he says. He's a hundred times the threat that the Westboro Baptists are, and much more deserving of your hate - O'Reilly is evil (and influential at that); the WBC are merely retarded.

"Hipster" is a word that never meant anything in the first place, and can now be twisted to apply to pretty much anyone. :P

• You should check out this guy on YouTube, Caribou.
    His channel name is 'Rorchac' and he was talking about Westboro's members saying that a few of them were hot and the woman who he was interviewing called him a 'fag' for thinking they were hot. :?: So I guess they are sort of retarded :D

As of Bill O' Reilly it annoys me that he never let's people speak, always interrupting them and calling them 'pinheads' and what not. Also, all of Fox News is pretty much shit.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• I don't watch Youtube videos, especially not ones of people filming themselves saying their shitty opinions. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!