Contest 07/2013: JOBS

• Not Steve Jobs ;).
    I'm talking about work. Think of a job and show it in a SP-Studio picture! You can just create a character in his typical uniform, but you can also show his whole working environment. You don't have to choose a specific job as long a your picture fits the topic in some way. For example you could comment on unemployment as well.

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
    The pictures will all show up on July 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till July 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until July 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Im in, had to quickly make a picture (Due to travelling later today) , probably won't be my best. :sigh:

• Thanks, it took way too long but now I am back and there will be the promised background-updates :). They will start on Friday. But now: the results of the contest!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jareen2
    2) Strider
    3) Sebra504
    4) Till
    5) June

[album]5083[/album]

[album]5101[/album] [album]5044[/album] [album]5093[/album] [album]5075[/album]

Great job June, this is your first time in the Top5! :)

• Congratulations to the winners... :joy::joy::joy:
    :dance: ... and a 2nd place for me... :D ... So close... (my 4 points to Jareen cost me the victory...)
    Thank you all!

And as usual, the 'unofficial mathematical classification' :pc: :

1 Builder..................................... 3,71 x 7 = 25,97 [3]
    2 Junkfood worker........................ 4,00 x 6 = 24,00 [1]
    3 Teacher.................................... 3,17 x 6 = 19,02 [7]
    4 Fireman in action....................... 3,80 x 5 = 19,00 [2]
    5 Babysitter.................................. 3,00 x 6 = 18,00 [8]
    6 I'm so lucky... .......................... 3,60 x 5 = 18,00 [4]
    7 Huntsman................................. 3,40 x 5 = 17,00 [5]
    8 It's a dirty job........................... 2,83 x 6 = 16,98 [9]
    9 Film director.............................. 2,67 x 6 = 16,02 [10]
    10 Mild mannered reporter.............. 3,20 x 5 = 16,00 [6]

More voters are needed...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!