The worst movie you have ever seen!

• Everyone has had their share of bad movies, but what is the absolute worst movie you have ever seen?
    The worst movie I have ever seen is an independent movie called The Room. :facepalm::wall:
    What about you? :)

• Oh, the Room... :facepalm:

I saw some really bad low budget horror movies. "Zombie attack - museum of the dead" might be the worst. Or "Cannibal Terror".

And I remember this really boring Japenese movie called "Japanese Hell". It starts off with a bunch of funny looking monsters in Hell. But then most of it turns into a really bad religious drama. It's hard not to fall asleep. And this movie is forbidden in Germany! That's even more than being censored or being on the index. There are tons of movies more brutal than this one, so I always wondered how this happened. Maybe they saw it and wanted to protect mankind because it was SO bad...

• Quote from Janina

Oh, the Room... :facepalm:

I saw some really bad low budget horror movies. "Zombie attack - museum of the dead" might be the worst. Or "Cannibal Terror".

And I remember this really boring Japenese movie called "Japanese Hell". It starts off with a bunch of funny looking monsters in Hell. But then most of it turns into a really bad religious drama. It's hard not to fall asleep. And this movie is forbidden in Germany! That's even more than being censored or being on the index. There are tons of movies more brutal than this one, so I always wondered how this happened. Maybe they saw it and wanted to protect mankind because it was SO bad...

OMG that does sound terrible!!!!! :o

• twilight, star wars the clone wars, bridge to teribithia and piranha 3d

• Dude, Where's My Car? springs instantly to mind. Utterly unfunny, insultingly ill-conceived trash with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I genuinely didn't think films could be that bad; it really moved the goalposts for me.

• Anything by Tyler Perry does just makes me sad for all that wasted technology he uses to make those vials of human waste. Grant it, I've never seen more than about 10 minutes of anyone of his films, but I'm a strong beliver in judging a book by its cover...

• 'Dude Where's My Car' Has got to be THE worst movie I have ever seen, crappy acting and unfunny storyline.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Killer Klowns from Outer Space was so ridiculously bad, it was hilarious.The special effects were odd, the plot was messy, and the whole movie felt like a fever dream, but it was from 1988 so I suppose that's why it was so weird, lol

• Killer Klowns from Outer Space was so ridiculously bad, it was hilarious.The special effects were odd, the plot was messy, and the whole movie felt like a fever dream, but it was from 1988 so I suppose that's why it was so weird, lol

I have some more movies from that era, even for 1988 it was weird, still a good fun goofy horror movie :D

• Okay, so over a decade ago, I said "The Room" was the worst movie I ever saw. I retract that statement because over the years, I realized that despite how badly it was written, acted, produced, etc...I love it regardless. I was a very ignorant person back then.
    I now have something I absolutely loathed....Halloween Ends.
    Michael Myers has maybe a whole whopping 10 minutes of screen time. It was such a waste of a movie.

• Hi, I want to talk about this movie that nobody been talking about, as you know, I've been in the disturbed underground movies and horror movie selections, I like to talk about them and do some drawings about them because why not So I'm not usually disgusted by disturbing films that have too much graphic violence but mainly I get disgusted by it's this one film called terrible meal

• Post by acidicAlchemist ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!