Room 101

• Quote from ViralMonster

Shane Dawson's alright man. And hey, Keyboard cat is an internet celebrity. You dissin' my hissin' kitten?

I wouldn't mind Shane Dawson so much if he:
    1) Didn't use misleading "ALLCAPS LOOK AT ME GUISE I'M IMPORTANT!" titles or thumbnails.
    2) Didn't post personal shit like his grandma on her deathbed.
    3) Wasn't a complete attention whore.
    4) Wouldn't upload shitty "parodies" where he only changes one or two words of a song that's currently popular.
    5) Didn't create a million pointless channels just to make more money.
    6) Wasn't a stereotyping, racist cunt.
    7) Could make a video without passing off dick jokes, rape jokes, murder and (bad) stereotypes as funny.
    8) Would come out of the fucking closet already.

But other than that HE'S HIGH CLASS HUMOUR BRAH.

I detect a stab at my inteligence in that post. Hmmmm ;)

Nothing directed at you, I just don't think that hack deserves to live and I would gladly watch him asphyxiate from all the dicks clogged in his mouth.

Back on subject: ADAM SANDLER >:(

Yeah he's a douche. 99.9% of his movies suck, I only liked Happy Gilmore. And Jack and Jill, don't even get me fucking started on how shit that movie is.

Anyways, Footballers really piss me off. :nono:

• Adam Sandler... eeeehhhh..... I only like “click“.
    Well guys... I ll go now... Bye!

Don't post "bye" posts, we've been told dude :scared:

Yeaaa let's not go there again.

Anyway, I have an idea about some things that piss me off too!

College professors who are under the impression that you have no other classes, no other assignments (papers, reports, presentations, etc.) no jobs, no social life, no families, or any other priorities to attend to. Pretty much, they assign you an unrealistic amount of schoolwork that takes you hours to complete. :wall::nono:

Girls who make this kind of face when taking pictures:
    [Blocked Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRNczuPeW2k7VLDaeGqlAgQDNfPIF3UGv9psTI-WUkzFi_ZQjQ]

It's not pretty, it's not attractive, and it makes the girl look like an idiot! And the spray-on tan doesn't make the picture any better. :facepalm:

Don't post "bye" posts, we've been told dude :scared:

There's nothing wrong with saying goodbye at the end of a post that is on topic, as Till's was. It's only posting "Goodbye" on its own that should be avoided.

• Quote from Eggyslav

Apart from that, I only hate one thing: The so-called society, and how it forces me to adapt to it's silly little rules..... And that people don't understand my point of view. And stupid convenances, which erase what is unique to everyone... And, how do i hate everyone hurrying up. Why the rush? time is a abstraction, an artificial thing we created to tidy up our schedules, all hours, days, years are the same, if you didn't manage to do something yesterday, do it today, because, yesterday isn't different from today. Deadlines are as fake as time. If there would be no clocks, calendars, etc. life would be much happier......

What the fuck?

• I HATE:
    the way we do it again and again...
    - someone make a mistake.
    - an other one is advising him about dont doing that again...
    all correct
    -but then others are start a disscousion about that,... again
    so they became guilty the same way couse they leafe the topic.... :silent:
    kinda vicios cyrcle... :excited:

• I can't stand it when people are closed-minded.
    Like..if someone happens to like something I'm not a fan of...or has a different belief about a certain issue, I'm not gonna get all pissy and shove my views down his/her throat. I just see where they're coming from, and stick with my opinions!

I also hate it when people aren't straight-up with me too!!!!!

• Quote from Jabels

ANYWAYS, some people that piss me off: Internet Celebrities.

Not all of them, of course. Just the pieces of shit like Shane Dawson, Ray William Johnson, iJustine (FUCK HER. FUCK HER AND EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR), etc.

I've never agreed with anyone, about anything as much as I do with what you just said.

Also, religion pisses me off...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!