Room 101

• @Caribou exactly thats football
    i just hate playing football (partly because im shit.)
    and i just think all rap sounds the same

• Joker, I just watched the video you posted.
    I lasted a whole 37 seconds...during that time frame, I felt my IQ level drop each number for every second that went by. Holy SHIT......

For me...I found another thing that pisses me off. I can't believe it slipped my mind the first time.

It's a certain TV show called JERSEY SHORE. :angry::wall:
    My reasons? See my rant in the music topic in the Media forum......

• Quote from bellaXraven

Joker, I just watched the video you posted.
    I lasted a whole 37 seconds...during that time frame, I felt my IQ level drop each number for every second that went by. Holy SHIT......

For me...I found another thing that pisses me off. I can't believe it slipped my mind the first time.

cant watch it because the gema...

• People who don't know how to queue.

Wine/Food 'experts'.

Street Preachers

Chuggers (like preachers, but blackmail you into giving to charity rather than letting you do it on your own accord.)

Kids messing about at ATM's when you are trying to use them.

• Oh man I don't like those things either! Especially the kids messing with the ATMs...
    I bet you if you tell them to stop, they'll just keep doing it anyway! :wall:
    I swear, the behavior of little kids are getting worse and worse! :nono:
    Bratty kids are one of the many things that piss me off.

Btw, Till, Caribou, Jabels, ViralMonster, Jetpack-guy, and Wade Zabel, I moved your recent posts to the music section because it was starting to become a debate about whether certain rap artists were good or not.
    The topic was about things that piss you off! :finger::P
    You may continue with the debate in the music topic in the Media forum. =]

• Yea, thanks. I think you should became a mod again, you do way more than me e.g :lol:

• Thanks guys, I'm reallyy glad I'm able to help out! =]
    Hopefully I'll earn my full moderator position!

Sooooo...about obnoxious grind-gearing things....hmmm...what else irritates me....
    OH I KNOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

Let's see if you could last through the whole video.....

• :o

WTF was that????

Apart from that, I only hate one thing: The so-called society, and how it forces me to adapt to it's silly little rules..... And that people don't understand my point of view. And stupid convenances, which erase what is unique to everyone... And, how do i hate everyone hurrying up. Why the rush? time is a abstraction, an artificial thing we created to tidy up our schedules, all hours, days, years are the same, if you didn't manage to do something yesterday, do it today, because, yesterday isn't different from today. Deadlines are as fake as time. If there would be no clocks, calendars, etc. life would be much happier......

• OH FUCK NO. As cool as a person Yoko might be, her so called "art" is bullshit.

• OH.... here some really bad things they piss me of because of the Internet:
    - ACTA... hello? wanna kill the Internet??? if that becames true...;o

- the GEMA. they blocked nearly every viedeo on You Tube for Germany... this is good because of the illegal-downloader-assholes... but its bad because you want to watch a video... and BAM! its blocked... :evil:

- Illegal-downloader-assholes. Musicans want to live too. Sure, the really popular ones wont die if you dont pay for theyr music, but this is just ... .... yeah, and if you have the CD its better sound quallity, and your conscience is clear. :whatever:

• Quote from Till

- Illegal-downloader-assholes. Musicans want to live too. Sure, the really popular ones wont die if you dont pay for theyr music, but this is just ... .... yeah, and if you have the CD its better sound quallity, and your conscience is clear. :whatever:

I listen to an album for free online and if I like it, I'll buy it.

Most of the asshole musicians complaining publicly about this are already rich anyway *cough*Metallica*cough*.

• Quote from Till

OH.... here some really bad things they piss me of because of the Internet:
    - ACTA... hello? wanna kill the Internet??? if that becames true...;o

- the GEMA. they blocked nearly every viedeo on You Tube for Germany... this is good because of the illegal-downloader-assholes... but its bad because you want to watch a video... and BAM! its blocked... :evil:

Weird that you don't like ACTA, but also don't like illegal downloaders :P

I listen to an album for free online and if I like it, I'll buy it.

:thumbup:

Arg... Just posted a large comment about this a few hours ago.. And now I make this fail again ... :facepalm:

Edited 2 times, last by Till: Im a idiot! ().

• ANYWAYS, some people that piss me off: Internet Celebrities.

Not all of them, of course. Just the pieces of shit like Shane Dawson, Ray William Johnson, iJustine (FUCK HER. FUCK HER AND EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR), etc. Guys like Charlieissocoollike and Nerimon are pretty cool though.

Edited once, last by Till: Deleted somo of-topic content ().

ANYWAYS, some people that piss me off: Internet Celebrities.

Not all of them, of course. Just the pieces of shit like Shane Dawson, Ray William Johnson, iJustine (FUCK HER. FUCK HER AND EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR), etc. Guys like Charlieissocoollike and Nerimon are pretty cool though.

Shane Dawson's alright man. And hey, Keyboard cat is an internet celebrity. You dissin' my hissin' kitten?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!