Room 101

• Quote from ADePALMA1251

Hey, that's funny that you put that because I hate Facebook. :P (And Twitter)

I only use facebook for keeping in touch with people and (in rare occurrences) getting gigs. But the dickfuckery that goes on there is fucking annoying as shit, man.

• When a user has absoultley NO paitence, and answers a question that maybe doesn't pertain to them, just so they can selfishly ask thier question. Instead of course simply waiting for another question that they can in fact give a reasonable answer too :facepalm:...

• I'm not a big fan of people who are spiteful.
    I think it's one of the most disgusting personality traits in a human being.
    Pretty much, when a person says "Now you know how I felt when you (insert an event of disrespect here)," it's kind of immature.
    If someone hurt you badly, why would you want to sink to his/her level of disrespect? If that happens, you are no better than that person. I feel it's better to be the bigger person and let karma take care of the person who disrespected you.

• I hate my printer. (don't know if i already says that ;)) I wanted to print Inventions to my big schools out party on Wednesday but it does not work. Now Im drawing the map by hand...

• the way gamestop puts different covers on used games. my copy of just cause 2 has a cover for something called "blaz blue commando" on top, and a shitty soccer game cover underneath. that really rustles my jimmies.

• Not as horrible as the New 52 costume though. And at least this is trying to disassociate itself with the Reeve movies and that boring as hell Superman Returns movie. Oh, and Snyder is actually a pretty good choice for directing a Superman movie, he's great with visual effects. Still, I do miss the red undies.

I just hope they don't try and make it realistic considering Chris Nolan is the writer and producer, realism and Superman is something that should never mix.

• This. (if you cant watch it, good.) This makes unborn babies cry. She's such trash, if you get a dictionary and look up 'trash', her face wont be there. Why? The dictionary would be thrown away if it did. Seriously, the drunk child of Nicki Minaj and Kesha (two girls can make a baby in this example) with brain damage would rap better.

• Quote from Wade Zabel

This. (if you cant watch it, good.) This makes unborn babies cry. She's such trash, if you get a dictionary and look up 'trash', her face wont be there. Why? The dictionary would be thrown away if it did. Seriously, the drunk child of Nicki Minaj and Kesha (two girls can make a baby in this example) with brain damage would rap better.

Closed the tab as soon as I saw the title. It irks me whenever I see people try and integrate internet acronyms into real life. Same goes for "memes".

• Quote from Jabels

Closed the tab as soon as I saw the title. It irks me whenever I see people try and integrate internet acronyms into real life. Same goes for "memes".

I watched it. If i wrote down everything that irks me about it, it would be longer than 3x the length of a dictionary and a thesaurus combined